(ErenxLevi)

Eren Pov

                I laid there on my bed alone, it always been like this never really lived with anyone. I moved here recently from my step father he took care of me yea but he has a big duty. He enrolled me in a school for the first time amazing my job is to find other people. I looked at the time I really didn’t want to go I sighed. I got ready with a hoodie and some jeans and was out bag and all. When I walked down the streets no body was really there I felt alone damn I am alone. After some time to myself I got to school and man the place is big and clean great I entered and found myself around the halls. I got to the office after like 10 minutes I really didn’t smile much but I did. When I got out I pulled up my hood so I won’t be noticed. I looked down at the paper room 110 hated the number.  I passed it also my god it is a maze here when I got in I didn’t bother to stand there like a total idiot. The teacher stood frozen did I mind nope I didn’t care. I looked out of the window it was dull I didn’t mind though I was dull myself. The person next to me looked at me in shock I just gave him a glance, blonde hair, blue eyes, looked like a nerd type, I smiled.

                “Something you need?” I asked.

                He shook his head, “Nothing, did you walk?”

                I laughed out loud that everyone heard, “Of course I did,”

                Everyone turned around then I looked out of the window I sighed. I wanted to be out in the ocean I hated land it so much people ocean you could only take some. I lived at the waters with the marines they trained my how to fight and combat and hold a gun, steer a boat, also read radars. I didn’t like land very much and if I had to stay on land for a couple days I trained. I wasn’t weak like these people I knew my stuff.  Lunch came around and sat at the corner having my elbows on the table it was a force of habit and the food tasted like the marines. That blonde came up to me and sat weird.

                “Name Armin yours?” he asked.

                “Eren,” I said.

                He smiled then another person came up too us black raven hair girl, straight looking face, almost serious where have I seen her. I didn’t bother she just sat across from me I didn’t really like the company that much, I swayed side to side trying to mimic the waves.

                “What are you doing?” Armin asked.

                I stopped and smiled, “Sorry I don’t like land very much,”

                They nodded their heads while I left my tray and walked out; there were too many people here. When I entered my next class someone was already there dress in black short hair that is parted, and short looked around a senior. I sat next to him near the window while I got my phone out there was no messages I wanted to get back to the ocean that for sure. I sighed leaning back on my chair having my legs on the table good thing there was a closet behind me.

                “What the hell you doing?” the person asked.

                I looked at him he didn’t look at me, “Trying to imagine how to live on land it annoying so many people,” 

                He nodded his head, “You use to live out in the ocean?”

                I laughed, “Yup,”

                Then silence. Everyone entered the room while I put my legs down then looking out of the window. Hours and hours of listing, writing, and what else there was no combat just what they call P.E that was really easy. The day was over finally I walked home while others got picked up. Except two that raven hair girl and that shorty, I sighed and walked on. No one was really out and it was still bright out I walked around town not a single person. I entered a coffee shop that was really quiet. I order just black coffee. Then walked out like any other person, I felt a hand on I turned around tripping the person with leg then going over him holding a knife I always carry with me. It was that raven hair girl I slowly put away the dagger back to my ankle. I got up helping her out with a kind a smile.