Bored

Eren POV

        When we got home that day Levi went straight to the computer room and closed it, I didn't care I just hope he doesn't hand Hanji anything or it would be non stop arguing. I sighed taking off my jacket going to my room that Jean was there fixing my bed I walked off while hearing him talk about this other assassin. I jumped on my couch holding onto the pillow a tear went down my cheek. I was always alone but did I care yes and no. I laid there for some time I get bored easily. I cooked up something just for fun but then someone knocked making Jean quickly running down and got there first. I sighed and saw Mikasa running towards me hugging me. She hissed at Jean while he looked at me with a confused face. I smiled with a small shrugged. He sighed and shook his eyes I twirled Mikasa around so I could face me.

        “What is wrong?” I asked putting her hair behind her ear.

        “Levi wasn't home and I came here,” she said with pout.

        I smiled rubbing her hair then I took out my phone, “Hey you know that blonde kid number?”

         She titled her head, “There is allot of blondes,”

        I sighed then I put my hand in the air to show how tall and describe him she nodded her head and called him. She hand me her phone while she stares at me I just looked away with my eyes.

        “Hey,” the blonde kid answer.

        “Armin was it?” I asked rubbing my hair.

        He chuckled, “Yea Eren right?”

        I nodded my head, “Yea, hey want to come over? I am kind a bored,”

        There was a silence, “Yea sure,”

        I gave him the address and hung up I sighed heading towards the couch, where Mikasa sat I laid on her lap I was tired. She played with my hair looking down at me.

        “What is up?” she ask.

        I sighed, “I am bored kitty,”

        She blushed I sometimes glad I was a soldier they have a charm on women and men for a odd reason, she looked away with a blush, “I am a killer not a cat,”

        I laughed some time passed and Armin was here, Jean opened the door frisking Armin while he looked at me. I smiled as a sorry he just shrugged it off come up to us. Not to mention Levi hasn't come out of the room for some time oh well. We all hanged out on the couch while I laid on their laps they didn't mind, Armin held onto my legs so I won't fall off and Mikasa she played with my hair.

        “Hey Armin you believe in assassins?” I asked.

        He laughed looking at me, “Yea I know Mikasa is one,”

        I smiled, “I am a assassin hunter,”

        There was a paused, “There is such thing?”

        I nodded my head but then sighed, “Yea assassins killer only have one kind of job to search and find. As for me I don't kill assassins even though they look like one. I am searching for one.”

        He nodded his head. Later that night we all slept on my bed while I was in the middle both arms wrapped around me. I woke up getting some water then I see the computer room having the lights on, I tried to open it but no budge. Soon I grabbed my keys then opened and then I see Hanji also Levi sitting on the ground watching me on the screen. They stared at me looking at me in shock. I smiled walking up the computer.

        “I know I have the perfect body but please stop spying on me again. Hanji where are the cameras?” I asked laughing.

        It was silent and then I looked at Levi who biting his lower lip I tilted my head going to my room seeing a camera was placed in the dark corner. I looked at Levi then back at Hanji who were across the hall.

        They pointed at Mikasa, “It was her!”

         I looked at Mikasa who smiling while she sleep, not this again.