Hanji

Levi POV

        It was cool but it was dirty but everything seemed so real. Eren got up walking up to me then walked out of the door there was the ocean hitting the side of the boat. It was clear and blue skies dolphin jumping near the boat. The smell of salt filled the air and the quick breeze went through our hair.

        “It's pretty huh?” he asked leaning near boat.

        I nodded my head going close to Eren holding him by the hand I didn't want to fall. “Yea.”

        He looked at me with a smile, “You won't fall, if you want we could go on real boat ride if we ever get the chance,”

        I looked at him letting go of his hand looking out of the boat. It was nice he just smiled leaning on the boat the other way having his back towards it. “Hey Eren, can I spend the night? I mean I want to come here again!” I asked.

        I felt like a kid a greedy one he just looked at me with a smile, “Sure I will get Mikasa wait never mind she gets motion sick,” he said shaking his head.

        I looked away and smiled so I am having Eren to myself tonight? I looked at him with his eyes mumbling to him self while he walked off. I caught up to him holding onto his jacket so I won't fall but I couldn't resist to get closer and closer.

        “Levi? What do you think of ..” Eren stopped while I pushed him on the ground.

        “Of what?” I teased.

        He rubbed his head having his eyes closed, “Dinner? Out and eat? Or stay?”

        I wanted to slap the kid but then I got up and sighed, “Out and eat?”

        Wait it is a date right? Is he asking me out? Then he spoke up damn it, “Well there is a coffee shop that serves food? I thought it was good,”

        I nodded my head watching him get up while he walked over somewhere and I just looking at his ass, damn. I smirked but when he turned around I went serious.

        “Computer! Off!” he yelled heading towards the door and into his room. When I was about to leave the computer spoke.

        “I saw you looking at his ass! Is it wonderful!” it said while a hologram showed a girl with glasses and seemed nerdy.

        “Who the fuck are you?” I said slowly grabbing my knife she smiled with a twirl.

        “Name Hanji! I am the computer!” she squealed.

        I nodded my head relaxing soon she looked at the door and it locked, “Why you locked it,'

        She held out her hand, “I felt a flash drive!”

        I froze taking out my flash drive soon enough she put it on the computer and there was Eren stripping. She went behind me while I stared at the shirtless kid.

        “I hate you,” I said with a smirk.

        She smiled putting her arm around my shoulder, “Sexy!”

        She whistled I laughed, “Yea,”

        She giggled while we stood there seeing Eren do his business, “Well don't you have a date with master Eren?”

        I got out of my pervy thoughts and sighed, “Yup,”

        She smiled insane, “We watch more when you come back yea? Make sure Eren doesn't come in!”

        The whole system while the flash drive went in my hands and I went out and Eren pulled his hood over him and smiled.

        “Ready sir?” he asked.

        I nodded thinking about the files all the way to dinner.