Gross

Eren POV

        I stayed there while I could see him smiling loading a gun, shit. He pointed the gun at me but I didn't move I smiled.

        “Do you want to play?” I asked getting my knife.

        He laughed getting up seeing other people and I just came from the hospital this week is just so fuck up. I twirled my knife in my hands having a smile.

        “Just give us money lots of it,” he spat gross.

        I made a small chuckled, “I was about to but I am regretting it all right now,”

        Someone shot making bullets fly but I tossed my knife at one of the guys through the head making my knife cover in blood and also the ground. I ran up to the guy who threatened be kneeing him on the dick making him fall but I grabbed a hold of him having control of the gun, shooting the other people making the blood splatter on the walls. He cried in pain while I clicked the gun near his head. I shot him making the blood hit my face. I dropped the dead man and walked over him. I walked over to my dagger that was in the guys head some of his blood got to my sleeve. I wipe some of the blood of my dagger tossing it to the guys face. I put it back to my pocket everything happen in a quick second it didn't take long did it? I smiled going in a coffee shop the person at the counter looked at me in fear.

        “One coffee and restroom,” I said paying it with my clean hand then heading towards the restroom wiping the blood. I smelt like shit and rotting blood. Washing my face looking good as new I smiled getting out of the restroom. Someone was there holding my coffee for me I smiled, “Thanks, did I take too long?”

        He shook his head, “No are you okay?”

        I smiled and nodded, “Yea I got jumped but I took care of it,”

        He nodded his head handing me the coffee and left I did as well. I drank my coffee heading home, it was really dark out how long I been in the restroom or in the ally? I didn't remember but when I got into the house Levi and Mikasa was arguing. I took a sip of my coffee I smelled like blood I need a shower. I slam the door behind me making them look. I stared at them having another sip of my coffee.

        “Where the hell where you out so late?” Mikasa hissed.

        Another sip, “I went for a walk,”

        Levi stepped forward then he stopped, “Whose blood is that?”

        I sighed, “A man who tried to mug me,”

        Mikasa and Levi looked at each other, then Mikasa spoke up, “You were about to get mugged?”

        I nodded taking the final sip of my coffee I lowered my eyes in shame, “Yea there was about 4 I killed one with the knife then killed the rest with the gun that a person carried,”

        I tossed away the coffee and headed to my room but then Levi followed me, guess it was his turn I didn't keep track. When I closed the door on him he kicked open. I sighed.

        Levi closed the door behind him and leaned on the door, “Mikasa and Jean failed of taking care of you and so I did,”

        I laughed tossing my dagger to the bed the blood was already black and dried. Disgusting, “Hey can you polish my baby for me? She hates being covered in blood,”

        He rolled his eyes doing what he was told I entered the restroom closing the door then striped naked and turned on hot water. I washed off the blood off from me and the smell. After I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist and another hanging around my neck. Levi was there polishing the dagger while I got my clothes and changed. I didn't care I was too tired any way to noticed but he didn't look up. I snapped my fingers in a motion to get off my bed he noticed and did. I curled in bed and fell asleep. But I couldn't while someone was a top of me I grunted turning to see who it was, Levi then Mikasa entered and curled into bed with me. Good thing I had a king sized bed I pushed Levi next to me and I slept.

        The next morning I found I was holding them both while they hugged me having their head on my chest. It was the cutest thing ever since I went on land. I curled them in with me and smiled and getting up but someone pulled me down. I sighed laying there hungry until Jean walked in and was about to leave.

         “Horse face come back and make us breakfast, they won't let go,' I explained and he just nodded his head. I sighed of relief and turned on the TV on off having subtitles on.