He got me going

Mikasa POV

        Eren fixed up his bed so I could sleep on, I tugged on the scarf it was warm. After a while he made dinner I didn't know why I stayed with Eren, Levi won't mind right? I went deeper in the covers it smelled like Eren the ocean everything I could think of. Later that night I woke up with a nightmare, my head shot up seeing it was still dark out. I rubbed my head and the scarf was still around my neck I gave it a little tug.

        “Damn it,” I cursed under my breath.

        I got out of bed into the living room and that when I saw Eren watching TV. The volume was off and subtitles were on. He looked over to me and sat up.

        “Can't sleep?” he said with a smile.

        My heart jumped and I just nodded my head making my way towards the water boy. He scooted over and turned up the volume no need to keep quiet anymore that I am awake. It was dark and cold it was only us watching the screen turning into different colors. Was he awake waiting for his parents to arrive? Or he couldn't sleep because he was laying on the couch? I didn't bother to interrupt the quietness and just focused on the screen in front of. It seemed like Eren didn't care about the movie and was more interested in his comfort. I guess he wasn't really use to land and more a ocean person. Soon enough he sighed breaking the quiet it made me jump. I tensed up while he looked at me with the greenish water like eyes, they seemed to sway like the ocean as well. I leaned closer seeing his eyes, he is a ocean boy. After a while I finally got a hold Eren stomach making him grunt in pain but I didn't care I was studying his eyes. His beautiful eyes then my eyes focused on his brownish hair. He called my name a couple times but I tangled my hands in his hair it was soft.

        “Mikasa!” Eren yelled pushing me off of him.

        I feel on my back while he stood over me having his hands holding onto my wrist, I looked away.

        “Sorry,” I whispered.

        He got up but then I pulled him back down he seemed lost but then I realized what I have done I made another apologized. He got up the second time rubbing back of his neck.

        “I should be saying sorry it was reckless of me doing something like that to a girl,” He said with a smile.

        I grabbed his collar and pulled him in for a kiss but then everything went into a blur. What no! I woke up screaming then sobbed the sun was shinning through the blinds and he was there. He opened the blinds and I just looked at his ass. He looked back me with a head tilt I tugged my scarf over my mouth trying to hide my blush.

        “Something wrong?” he asked.

        I shook my head, he smiled.

        I got out of bed, and lied to him, “I had the worst dream ever.”

        He seemed to buy it that made me glad for something, “Really what is about? Because I had dream that somebody chained me and left me there on land,”

        He shivered I continued to stare at his working muscles, “It was really hot,”

        I covered my mouth but then relax, “Really you were in a desert? Or you saw naked guy on a pole?”

        I looked away thinking of him being a pole stripper just made my day happy. I got out of bed running through the streets with light feet and running imagining I was flying. I twirled around going to the ghetto where I have to cross to get to my house. My face happy turning red. When I slammed the door open to my house Levi was there washing blood off his hands weird. I didn't care I skipped to my room screaming jumping up and down. My mind running the image of Eren leaning over me giving me pleasure. Levi slammed the door open seeing me hugging my scarf.

        “What the hell,” He yelled seeing a mess.

        I shot him a glare but I couldn't stop thinking of Eren this time taking off his shirt front off me I ran up to Levi hugging him.

        “I want to live with Eren! Oh my god he is a hotty!” I yelled making him jump with me in the embrace.

        He pushed me away and locked me in my own room, I banged the door with all my might but it didn't work. I got to the window locked with a pass code that I didn't know. I checked everywhere for a secret door but nothing. I laid on my bed thinking of Eren over me giving me a smile. I love him and if someone touches him I would kill anyone.

         “Eren you would be mine,” I laughed. 

                                                                               Author Note

        Hey guys there would be no more long chapters anymore. School is around the corner so one page only can be done. So no more 4-5 pages anymore should you be happy or sad? I don't know if this is good news or bad. My god so many Author Notes >,> I hate Author Notes.