perv

Levi POV

        I stood shock it was one of who said it but who? I tighten my fist then stared back Mikasa it was quiet then until Eren spoke up.

        “Okay how about this because it seemed like you two fell for him one week per each? So Mikasa gets next week and Levi gets the following week. Good thing it's Saturday!” he said.

        I relaxed and sighed. This is the worst mission but still if we want to earn the corporal trust we have to get near the kid, and the worst part is Mikasa is a steep ahead from me. I sighed then nodded she smiled hugging Eren while she stuck her tongue at me. Eren smiled rubbing behind his neck giggling underneath his breath. I left the hospital knowing Mikasa was there taking care of him. So I wasn't not really worried about the brat. I sighed then made a little yawn walking home alone with my gun to my side. I didn't bother to look back just keep on looking forward. Some people snickered when I walk past I don't blame them I am the baddest of the hood. Just the thought made me smile but then there was Eren. He was the same level as me and Mikasa. He built his body to kill assassins like us. The thought made me shiver. I heard gun shooting not that far from me, I walked towards it and I see a kid laying down on the ground he had the same hair as Eren. I went up the ladder and leaned on the wall bending down looking over them. Dress in black showing their eyes I load my gun silently while some of them had rifles. I put the pistol near me then attached a scope so I could see. There was a guy holding a machine gun. Made a tsk sound shooting at the man head. Blood flew everywhere while he fell down to his ground. I quickly moved upwards lucky there was a ladder there. I ran to each plat form soon I when they gave up finding me but some where alert. I shot the guy who turned around hitting his head making him fall backwards. Then I heard some loading making me have a chance to shoot who were loading. I ran while they fired where I was but then something caught their attention running towards the sound, when I tried to follow but I lost them in the dark. I cursed underneath my breath. Soon enough I keep my distance and had my guard up.

        I got home home putting the hot metal in my pocket then calling Mikasa she didn't pick up the phone. I sat down on the table watching the time go past. Then I wondered who actually said that. It was one of us two because I knew I said it because I loved his honor and battle skills. What happen if we both said it? I rubbed my head forgetting my hunger it was really too much and I just met this kid. She also met him how the hell does that work? He could trigger something in us. I laid my head on the table digging my head in my arms. I am tired but I can't sleep, damn it. I sighed walking around the halls then I sneak into Mikasa room and I noticed she set up a camera in Eren house in his room. I sighed and sat on the chair looking through files then I saw Eren stripping while he gets in the shower. I quickly turned it off hiding my blush in my hand.

        “Sometimes assassins sucks!” I yelled of course I went to my room and got a flash drive and download all of Eren files. I hid it in my room in a secret safe, I am going to get in trouble maybe I should do it also? No I won't be a perv like Mikasa nope! When I let go of the flash drive I quickly grabbed it and place in my laptop. For the whole night I watched him do his thing and then replayed it all over again. When morning came I dark circles around my eyes but I couldn't take my eyes off the damn screen. I am now calling my self a perv thank you Mikasa.

        I finally shut the computer and went to bed. I am so tired. Some time pass and all I thought about was that flash drive. Mikasa hasn't called me sense yesterday I didn't care. I went over or Eren house to clean up and so I could stay there because it seemed like he would be in the hospital for a couple days. Of course everything was already cleaned. So I just laid on the couch the TV was also replaced with the new ones. Man is this kid rich if he was then more reason to protect him right? Soon someone came down I quickly load my gun when I heard walking and soon enough when the person showed it self I pointed the gun at the person. It a guy blonde hair and black underneath he looked like a horse for some reason.

        He took out his gun, “Who the fuck are you?”

        I jumped off the couch still having the gun pointed at him, “Levi Eren protector,”

        He lowered his gun putting it back in his suit pocket, “Name Jean Eren butler and also protector,”

        I laughed, “You look like a fucking horse,”

        He made a growl, “Not you too!”

        I almost collapse on the ground laughing I finally stopped laughing, “So Eren is rich or something?”

        Jean laughed, “Well yea! He could of buy a mansion but nope he wanted to be like everyone else! And he is also the number one assassin killers out there,”

        I flinched at the word killer it almost made me sick, “Really?”

        He smiled coming up to me with a smile, “Well your lucky he spared your life because you looking nothing like that bastard,”