something you need?

Eren POV

        I got home not long after, when I entered Levi was sleeping on the couch holding a pillow in his arms. I told Mikasa she could go to her house and sleep but I didn't know Levi was here. I sighed walking up to him shaking him to get up, he opened his eyes getting up.

        “What?” he spat.

        I shrugged, “You could go home now,”

        He titled his head, “I don't want to,”

        I sighed, “I call Mikasa over then,”

        He shot up staring at me, “Don't you dare kid right now she hates my guts got it?”

        I wanted to laugh but instead I just walked away looking for something to eat but nothing, I sighed, “Levi if I give you money to buy me some food would you run?”

        He shook his head I got out some cash, “No why?”

        I chuckled, “I am hungry and I need sleep I am sore to the bones,”

        He nodded his head and took the money and left the house. It was quiet soon enough I made me some pot of Earl Grey tea it wasn't my favorite but it was something. I poured it right when I was about to sit down Levi came in running across the house putting the stuff away then pouring himself some tea. I stood still while he walked over to the table an drank his tea while holding the rims. I didn't bother to ask why.

        “What your looking at?” he asked putting down the tea.

        I smiled, “You sure did came in here like a kid seeing a new toy,”

        He made a tsk sound drinking another sip of the tea. It was quiet but then when I was done I put my cup in the sink and didn't bother to wash it I was just really tired since I ate the medicine pill that the doctor gave me. I been drowsy ever since, when I got to my room I didn't bother to change just took of my shoes and curled in the blankets. I feel asleep in a quick second.

        When I woke up like 4 hours I went downstairs having my hair a mess, that fucking dream again got to me. I saw Levi sitting on the couch but constantly looking out of the window, I sighed making him notice.

        “You could stay for another night, Mikasa still have another day or two with me,” I said walking to the kitchen smelling food.

        “I hate her,” he said.

        I tiled my head walking over to him, leaning over him seeing he had his gun out. He looked at me then jumped out of the couch, I tilted my head in confusion.

        “What's wrong?” I asked.

        He turned red yet I was really confused, “Nothing, nothing at all,”

        I wanted to jump but then once again I may broke a bone again so I went around and help Levi out but he freaked out when I touched him. Strange so I just sat on the couch watching him do the same thing. I rolled my eyes and looking out the window it was quiet but I did not mind, I sighed. He looked at me I could tell he was breathing heavily I tilted my head looking at him.

        “Something you need?” I asked.

        He shook his head and looked down at the ground, this is really boring I got up walking over to my computer room. When I entered the room and typed in what I want to go. I put the beach of course and the computer did everything. The water felt so real that I took off my shirt and tossed it behind me. It was hot and the cool breeze it felt nice. Levi entered looking disgusted I smiled laying down.

        “What the hell why there is beach here?” he yelled.

        He held on the door like it was his life source I smiled, “Where you wanna go?”

        He looked down at me and sighed, “Anywhere that is not dirty,”

        I titled my head back, “Computer take me home,”

         And there I was at the boat laying down on my bed while he was there in awe but still disgusted.