Reason

Levi POV

        I curled near Eren who I listen to his heart beat it was soothing, feeling his arms wrapped around me it felt nice. I smiled but when I opened my eyes I saw Mikasa I made a low growl. Eren looked at me with a smile I stared at him. He was clearly awake but just resting, Mikasa hugged Eren tighter and I did the same as well. Eren woke up breathing while Jean came in almost dropping the food but put it on the table running to us. He pulled Mikasa off making her freeze and just look at him. I clung onto Eren having my whole body over him. Jean grabbed her wrist taking her out of the room. I snuggled in his chest clinging onto him.

        “Levi? Can I got eat?” he asked with a chuckle.

        I shook my head hugging him tighter, I want him. Eren relaxed he didn't fret instead he stood still. I shifted and then all I knew I was below him, he smiling getting up. He was fast when he was about to get his food I got a hold of Eren waist pulling him back.

        “No, bad soldier,” I hissed.

        He stood perfectly calmed but this time I went over him having my hand having his wrist then my other on his chest, my legs wrapped around his. I leaned closer with a smirk.

        “What are you doing?” he asked.

        I rubbed his chest and smiled, “I need you Eren, I want all of you,”

        Eren looked sadden that's when I stopped soon Eren got up giving me a kiss on the cheek, “I understand it would only last a few week and you would move on,”

        He grabbed a jacket he wears black hood all the time, this time I followed him out. He is always out around this time. He is always out around this time soon when we entered a park with tress so green that I never noticed it's beauty. Eren sat at a bench having his legs crossed and he took out a photo, a tear rolled down his eyes.

        “Ha ha maybe I could hide at the ocean, it is always calm,” he said laying on the bench.

        I looked down at the ground, “What happen?”

        I continued to listen, “damn if those assassins didn't kill them I would be something else,”

        I was confused but something told me to take out a knife but why, “Shit,”

        Eren look at me how did he know, “Levi kill me if you must,”

        I tossed the knife at him until someone grabbed the knife it wasn't somebody I know. A man covered in black showing his dark black eyes. Eren didn't move instead the man tossed the knife back at me that I dogged. I looked and I saw him taking Eren away he stood perfectly calmed. I followed him but soon enough Eren found a free spot kicking him in the chin making him fall.

        He looked at me while I stood still, “Are you going to help me! Hurry before the black nights come back!,”

        I hurried to him but instead of carrying him I pinned on the floor having my knife in my other hand he stayed perfectly calm he closed his eyes.

        “You don't like me any more,” he said.

        My grasp lighten making the dagger fall, I pulled him up over my shoulder running. I didn't care for the dagger. I ran until Eren said it was enough but I didn't stop. I pinned him to the wall giving him a kiss on the lips tears running down my face. Soon he did kiss back holding me by the waist then after a sec he pulled back going away. What was that I ran after him but then I saw tears in his eyes.

        “Why stop?” I asked trying to reach his hand.

        He pulled away, “I feel in love with a assassin before it didn't end well,”

        I froze he have? I went up to him holding him, “Tell me so I could find this person and kill her or him!”

        He dragged me down on the grass but I sat on him so I won't get dirty, “It was a girl. I was at a school across the states. We liked each other and she was all over me so I asked her out. A couple week she came after me almost killing us with a sniper. Luckily Marco pushed making him fall, Jean chased after her then dragged her by the hair. Then shot her front of me and dead Marco. He weep over Marco death, I cried a tear and carried Marco.”

        He stooped,”What happen?”

         He looked up at me, “That's when me and Jean stuck together, we hate each other but care for each other,”