Thoughts

Eren POV

        Today I am going to be alone fucking finally. The four had to go to school and do some stuff so I am home alone. I didn't really care and I took down the camera down from my room, Mikasa cried and also Levi pouted. I just shook my head and entered the computer were Hanji was there as a hologram with a smile, she had her hands behind her.

        “School,” I said looking at her.

        She looked at me in surprised and then she sink into the ground while everything went into a school form. Everyone looked real and I just sat there waiting for Hanji too come in like always. She wore a lab coat with some glasses and her hair in a bun. I sat there while the whole thing just went on. Whenever I am sick I get home school I didn't mind because I had nothing to do any way. I sighed while the day was over, we were underneath a cherry blossom tree while she helped me out my homework. Till someone opened the door we both looked at the person and saw Levi there. We just stared at him because to be honest I had my shirt off. It was my house I could do whatever I want okay! He just stared at us while Hanji computer program a shirt for me thank god.

        “I thought you were busy?” I asked getting up while Hanji did.

        He nodded his head closing the door behind him, “Yea I am,”

        I looked at Hanji who was having a nose bleep I thought computer couldn't have nose bleed. I looked at Levi who tip toed side ways looking at me I crawled back hitting the hall, “What do you want?”

        He chuckled, “Nothing really,”

        I stared at him that made him stopped, “Back off,”

        He took another stepped then Hanji put a forest with dark fog on, if he wants to fight lets do this. I grabbed my knife he seemed to be confused. I hid behind a tree looking at him while he calls my name. Slowly I went up to him having the dagger near his throat while I held on to stomach.

        “Ugh,” he grunted.

        I held him tighter by the stomach I leaned closer to his ear and smiled, “You wanted to have some fun?”

        I turned around while I did a back flip hiding behind a tree he got out his dagger and looked around. “Don't make me hurt you Eren!”

        I made a chuckled tossing the dagger near the tree he was he stiffen that made him bleed with a small cut on his cheek. The program shut down, I walked over to my dagger while he was frozen. I tossed the dagger in the air catching it front of him.

        “And I don't make me hurt you assassin Levi,” I said walking off.

        I put the dagger in my pocket closing it until Levi pushed me to the ground hitting my chin to the solid ground. He had his whole body on me that I couldn't move but I stayed perfectly calm, I didn't move. He leaned closer to my ear having his hot breath against my neck.

        “Why are you not scared Eren?” he teased going closer to me.

        I smiled while he moved his foot away from him I quickly tossed him to the wall making some a shake of the walls. I smirked, “To wait for the right moment,”

        He got running to me making me hit the wall with force, he was too close to I slid my hand behind me but until he pressed his lips against mine. My mind went blank with many question when he released the kiss I leaned on the wall for balance.

        He made a smile, “I like you Eren and if I have to fight then I have too,”

        I just stumbled to my room and laid in bed, so many thoughts so many motions. I looked at the time and I wanted to go the beach. I sighed I didn't want to go anymore.

        “I am going to die,” I said when getting up leaving the house I took my knife and not the gun. I walked around the whole area to find anything but there was nothing. Allies near allies and more allies. It was like a maze just so much I didn't know what to do.

        “Hey kid,” a raspy deep voice said.

        I looked to my side having my hood and hands in my pocket, I leaned back in the air looking at the dark ally.

        “Who goes there?” I asked.