Afraid

Mikasa POV

        After day dreaming for hours I just realized I could kick the door down. I made a straight face stomping down the whole two or three blocks too Eren house. I tried to opened the door but it was lock so I kicked it opened. Levi was there hands cuffed together in shame I got here too late. I noticed there were blood stains on the ground, I went up to him.

        “You put him in the hospital? And you are regretting it because he is beautiful,” I said with a smile.

        He looked at me with a glare, “yes and no I don't think he is beautiful just a brat trying to get my sister,”

        I laughed and then I imagine what he did to me on the couch in the dream I quickly pushed Levi off luckily landed on his feet with a roll. I laid on the couch and laughed. He rolled his eyes sitting on the arm of couch, we never really stayed in a house this long before but once again he can't leave because there was a mess.

        The next morning we went to see Eren in the hospital I seemed pleased but he really didn't care but inside he really did. I watched him while we drove to the hospital, the nurse lead us to his room. Nobody was there with him not even a parent I ran quickly grabbing a hold of his hand.

        It was quiet and we all heard as the sound of the monitor. Levi sighed and pulled a chair near me.

        “Where is his god damn parents?” he asked harshly.

        I tugged on my scarf, “How should I know?”

        He sighed while someone opened the door, it was the mayor. Then next to the mayor was a soldier and some.

        “Who did this Assassins?” The soldier asked.

        Levi and I stood up giving our respect, then Levi spoke up, “I did sir! He made my sister go crazy!”

        The soldier laughed while the mayor chuckled and so did the soldiers.

        “What did you do?” The corporal asked seriously.

        “I burst into the house,” he said.

        The soldier looked astonished and so did I what Eren do when somebody burst in his room

        The soldiers walked up to Eren, “He doesn’t care if he dies as long it in our honor. He watched assassins killed his mother”

        The soldiers lowered his head then I spoke, “What did he really do when someone fights him?”

        He looked up and me while I straighten, “Kills them,”

        Levi and I are in danger with Eren would he hate me if I was a assassin? The thought haunt me but me and Levi stood there in silent while Levi had his fist curled tight. Was he afraid to be killed? I was afraid to die I just like to see people die and that all.

        “We are stronger than him! I am stronger than him!” Levi yelled with fear in his voice. He was afraid?

“Really how come I see bruises?” the corporal yelled.

        Levi flinched, “He caught me in a surprised,”

        He nodded his head more like a go on nod, “What else?”

        Levi shivered, “Then I was knock down,”

        I made a gasp, he was knocked down? I almost cried maybe just maybe Eren is stronger than all of us. The corporal sighed and nod his head then leaving us there. The door shut behind them while I fell to the ground with fears in my eyes. Why was I afraid to die? Levi had his fist curled tighter digging into his skin.

        “It is live or die,” Levi yelled.

        Eren woke up with his eyes opened having his tears run down his face, “I knew you were assassins I kill older men. A person his a piercing on him and a tattoo behind his neck,”

        I got up running towards him but he pushed me away I could feel Levi making a soft relief. Eren looked out of the window.

        “I guess you guys should know huh?” he said