Kidnapped

Levi POV

        I wanted to know more, “Tell me more,”

        He nodded his head he didn't smile like always, “Jean followed me everywhere killing people who insults me and I kill the people who insults him. Then we came here Jean was always out but I didn't mind I tired to enroll to the school we are in but it took me a month. Then I met you guys, of course I knew by the look of your faces you guys were assassins,”

        I rubbed his hair no wonder he didn't accept my feeling for him he was scared. “Do you like me?”

        He looked up at me then looked away but I pushed him on the wet grass, “I don't know I blocked my feelings away long ago!”

        I kissed again he just pulled away but I forced him to face me, “You could kill me if I don't love you!”

        He looked at me and shook his head, “Too much blood in the world,”

        I wanted to cry but I didn't. “I love you!”

        He looked at me with a shock face and shook his head, “It can't be!”

        I looked down at him, “You know what! I am tired of hearing stories that the prince saves the princess! This time I want to save a corrupted mind!”

        I brushed my lips onto his then he pulled me deeper having his arms around my neck I played with hair but then he pulled away, “If you try to kill me remember Jean would be after you and you don't want that,”

        He took out his phone like nothing ever happen, I hate that phone. I took the phone away from him putting it in my pocket. I kissed him again he did the same while I felt stuck in the kiss I felt his hands reaching towards his phone. I bit his lip while he moved his hand to my hair.

        We went home and he acted like nothing ever happen, but when Jean and Mikasa kissing that's when he snapped.

        “What the hell,” he said.

        They parted while Eren just walked over to Jean clutching his shirt up to his face, I was kind a scared but then they laughed. He patted Jean head while I titled my head.

        Jean smiled with a blush on his face, “Sorry master Eren I didn't tell you later!”

        Eren waved his hand, “You two are assassins I don't care,”

        There was laugh maybe it was a joke between them but then they stopped and smiled. I followed Eren to his room who entered the shower I looked around for anything but then I looked at his wallet. A girl with long black hair with brown deep eyes, and a sailor outfit. This was at Japan who is this? After minutes staring at the photo Eren came out looking at me of course he had pants on but not his shirt. He laid next to me while I curled on him, he just smiled and chuckled.

        “You weird,” I said.

        He smiled. “Huh I never noticed.”

        I rolled my eyes, “Tch, your a brat.”

        He smiled hugging me with his arm we both feel asleep. The next morning he was gone I could hear Jean and Mikasa yelling out for him. How come I didn't feel him leave? Then I noticed there was a rag and the window was open, was it always open. I got up running around the house.

        “Jean! Mikasa Eren is not in the house!” I yelled.

        Jean spoke, “What the fuck! How!”

        Then Mikasa, “Get your guns loaded and ready!”

        I was freaking out but then maybe Eren was right we would forget about him like every assassin does. Well that wasn't be I load up my gun and got out my dagger. Then I saw Eren dagger in the drawer I grabbed the dagger and left I went by foot, it was cold and dark this is the second time we left Eren. People didn't talk to me good because if they did I would of blew up their heads for a moment. I was pissed and still am. The first thing that thought up in my mind we have no fucking clue were to find Eren. What happen if I can't see him anymore? I would probably forget about him but I don't want that! I pull my hood over me, I don't want to forget those eyes.