三 three°

THREE

03.
❝siren❞

The shivering boy trembles as Yoongi stands up, the boy's arms wrapped around himself tightly, cold. What stands in front of him is the Siren from before except his tail is replaced with two legs and yoongi tries not to look at anything but the boy's face. Gone were the gills on his rib cage, his eyes were a chocolate brown, skin practically shining, his skin a nice tanned colour.

"You can walk..." Yoongi says, standing up and the boy nods, Yoongi takes in the boy's bareness and sighs. He scans the ground for anything to cover him, eyeing fabric that is covered in sand, almost completely hidden and he walks over and pulls it out, dusting it off. It's a quite baggy shirt, then again all their clothes are baggy and large, loose as he tosses it at the creature. "You're bringing me back to my ship, I can't have you walking around naked," he sighs.

The Siren's eyes brighten at that, clutching the tunic to his chest, "really?"

Yoongi nods, desperate to get back to his ship, to his men and he knows they wouldn't leave them marooned. They must know by now that this is more than just a trip to pillage and loot the nearby village, something must have happened. Yoongi figures he can take this boy with him, use him to keep the other creatures away, they stick to their pack as he does with his pirates, holding him captive would hopefully let him pass through unharmed and untouched.

Maybe they're the same in some ways, surviving and doing what they do best to be safe and live, protect their home and their family.

He eyes the pink haired boy, stepping forward until they're almost chest to chest, gripping his dagger threateningly even though he knows he doesn't want to hurt him deep down inside. "You may have the power underwater but I have the sea and the land, you're on my turf," Yoongi warns and the Siren's eyes widen comically, nodding slowly, fingers playing with the bottom of the shirt.

Yoongi turns away from the siren to walk towards the shoreline, placing the spyglass to his eye, noticing on the outskirts of the coast is a large ship, his ship. He is worried in the back of his mind that this boy can use his melodic singing to trap him but he forces that thought away.

"I-I'm Jimin if you'd like to know," the siren chirps, his smaller hand slipping in yoongi's free hand, no longer webbed or taloned but now they're soft and tiny. Yoongi turns to look at the siren, shutting the spyglass and slipping it into his pocket. "Just so you can stop addressing me as a monster," the male which he now knows as Jimin says, his voice sounds like honey, sweet holy honey.

"Put on the shirt," he orders and Jimin nods, slipping it over his head and pulling his arms through the sleeves. Yoongi thinks it's a good thing that their clothes are so baggy and loose because it goes mid thigh on the pretty lad, covering everything thankfully.

"How can I get back to my ship without being attacked?" Yoongi asks and Jimin hums, tapping his chin.

"I've never left the cove," he says and yoongi's face twists in confusion and frustration with this boy.

"So you want to help me but you don't know anything?" He asks and the siren shrugs.

"Moral support perchance?" He giggles playfully, covering his mouth with the back of his hand and yoongi dislikes the way the boy sounds, almost like this is some game, perhaps it is to him, playing with his food before he digs in. Yoongi knows he has to stay cautious and wary of him, no matter how innocent he looks.

They're seductive creatures, they could use what they find suits best to lure the pirates in.

"Useless," Yoongi spits out, hobbling ahead of the siren who huffs. "Stupid creatures, all beauty and no brains."