六 six°

SIX

06.
❝raid❞

"So, that siren," Hoseok hums, looking at Yoongi knowingly and the Captain rolls his eyes at the Bosun's assumptions and the knowing look he sports, How could he be so nosey, sometimes he feels like chastising him for his manners but then he always remembers that they're pirates, they have no manners but that doesn't mean they can't have some class.

"He helped me with finding you, that's all," Yoongi says stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aye, but that ain't all, right?" Hoseok coos, "I saw the way the boy looked at you back there," Hoseok hums, "he was smitten," he laughs obnoxiously loud, slapping his thigh at his own words.

"I'm glad you can amuse yourself, Bosun," Yoongi sighs, "though you're the one to talk, what was that? With that siren," he scrunches his nose.

"I've known him for some time you could say," Hoseok chuckles, "this isn't the first time we've crossed paths, we had a relationship."

Yoongi's face twists in confusion, how had he not of known that his Bosun had been involved with... one of them. "How did that work out?"

"I'd see him now and then, they migrate a lot," Hoseok muses.

"Yoongi!"

They both turn around hearing the pirate's name and Yoongi is more than surprised to see Jimin running towards them from where they were coming from, and Yoongi is surprised how agile the siren is when he's on two feet and not a tail. Hoseok smirks as the siren comes closer, all too knowing as the siren practically throws himself onto the pirate.

They had been walking for a long while, the sun already setting and they knew what was coming, he could tell the canons were going be fired and bloodshed, he wondered how long the siren was going after them for. The siren practically tackles him down until they're both falling on the sand, Hoseok stepping back.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi chastises, resting his head in the sand as jimin straddles him, hands pressed flat against his chest, heaving out of breath.

"I— I didn't want you to leave," jimin says out of breath, "god, it's hard to breathe, I miss my gills," he let's out a soft giggle before his chocolate brown eyes meet yoongi's.

"I'll give you two some privacy, I'll walk ahead, see if I can see our ship," Hoseok says and Yoongi huffs, digging into his pocket for the spyglass before holding it up for Hoseok to take. The pirate salutes before he continues walking and Jimin smiles down at the pirate.

"Jimin," Yoongi says, sitting up on the sand.

"The cave, I-I've never felt that way before and..." Jimin's words get lost half way, his fingers tracing the outline of yoongi's lips. He's still panting, pressing their foreheads together. "I want to get to know you more, Corsair," he hums, licking his lips and blinking his puppy dog eyes at him.

"Jimin," Yoongi sighs, " if you stay with me I'll kill you bit by bit. That's what I do to those who love me," Yoongi says, lifting jimin's chin up. "Why, I'm not really sure. But when you soar high I'll drag you down. I'll stir up your anxieties just to be the one to soothe you," Yoongi admits, he knows he's a hard one to love, he's never really felt much towards anyone, he doesn't really think he's capable of loving someone.

"This is about as fair as I can be, it's your warning."

Yoongi takes in the sun setting, it's going to get dark soon and he knows he'll be gone by the morning.