五 five°

FIVE

05.
❝pressure❞

yoongi's seen him before, the boy in his dreams, he sees him now, at the edge of a cliff, head tilted up to the sky, arms stretched out at his sides as he sings in a beautiful voice. He tries racing up to the ledge to catch him, screaming out for him to get down from there but it seems like his voice gets lost.

His hair is pink and he glows but it's like the cliff gets steeper the closer he gets.

He feels something bubbling in his throat and he panics.

"Jimin!"

He shouts and and the boy turns around, still on the ledge and he smiles at him with his eyes before he falls backwards, yoongi's scream getting stuck at the back of his throat.

He sits up, letting out exasperated gasps and he's surprised when he sees the siren there, sitting in front of him, worried. "Are you alright?" Jimin asks worriedly, dark eyes glancing over him, cupping the side of yoongi's face and Yoongi stares at Jimin and he feels a pit in his stomach.

It's him.

So long this boy has been in his dreams and he's never been able to be this close to him or touch him. Only small glimpses in his dreams and  Yoongi reaches out and grabs him, pulling him close. Jimin clams up before he wraps his arms around his neck.

"Yoongi," he coos out, caressing his cheeks and he doesn't know where this is all coming from but it's like the insides of him are screaming for them.

They ended up finding a small, hidden cave to sleep for a few hours, jimin curling up on a flat rock, yoongi laying on the sand. "I know you," Yoongi says, brushing his nose against the boys. "I couldn't get you out of my head," yoongi hums and he cups his face.

Jimin feels his stomach knot as he moves his head closer to the pirate's. He sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leans in, so their foreheads rests against each other's and yoongi's breath is fanning his. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking. "Thank you," yoongi says in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He replies, his voice low and husky.

"For being you."

He's exhilarated from the tension between them.

Yoongi gently leans in and kisses his warm lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore. Jimin clutches at his shirt, fisting the front of it in his hands. "I..." jimin's taken back by the pirate's sudden kiss, his hands reaching out to run over his bottom lip, breathless.

Yoongi kisses jimin's ear lobe, softly, with just the right hint of passion, then works his way down his neck to his collarbone before coming right back up for the lips but Jimin places his finger to them before he can do it again. "I should bring you to him, he's not far."

They get up, Yoongi dusting the sand off of him and Jimin cautiously slips his hand into yoongi's as he clambers to his feet, he laces his fingers with the pirate's and Yoongi doesn't look in his direction but he squeezes his hand. Instead of walking ahead of one another they walk side by side, quiet, not talking about the electric moment they just had that has them both feeling a fire burn inside them.

Yoongi remembers what he's supposed to do with the siren, after finding his crew member he was to capture  and hold him captive to sell him off but now he doesn't want to but he's conflicted.

They walk in silence until they get to what looks like a lagoon down a small path form the beach, it's beautiful and closed off, a small water fall and rocks. The sound of the water falling is soothing.

Yoongi scopes the area, looking for any sign of life and then he catches it, a boy laying immobile on the ground beside the water, another boy, a siren at that leaning over him and Yoongi panics thinking that the siren was feasting on him so he pulls out his dagger and releases his grip on jimin's hand, running towards the two and jimin widens his eyes.

"Yoongi! No! Wait!" Jimin shouts out, running after him but the pirate is already, holding the dagger out towards the siren.

"Back away from him," he demands and the siren snaps his head to him, eyes a blue colour, meshing well with his blonde hair.

"Don't!" Jimin shouts, grabbing at yoongi's wrist. "He means no harm."

Yoongi's eyes fall onto the unconscious man, his heart picking up speed as he realizes its Hoseok and the said pirate's eyes flutter open, hair matted to his forehead from the water, a cut running along his cheek.

"Captain," he gapes in surprise, sitting up and Yoongi gives him a hand, helping him up to his feet. "You're alive," he says, jumping at Yoongi, wrapping his arms around him and jimin presses his lips together, he can't help but feel a hint of jealousy hit him like a wave. He somewhat regrets bringing Yoongi here and he doesn't know why he has these selfish thoughts.

"I had told Jeongguk if we don't arrive back by this afternoon to come for us." Yoongi says as they pull away, "we'll raid the village, all of us," yoongi says and jimin widens his eyes at that, touching yoongi's arm.

"Isn't that dangerous?"

Yoongi shrugs off his touch, turning to look at jimin with a hard look, "it's what we do, people are going to die and I suggest that you go back," yoongi says seriously, "you've done your part and I've spared you, Thank you for your help," he says seriously.

"That's it?"

Hoseok and the other siren watch curiously, the blonde boy in the water, leaning his chin on a stone, batting his eyelashes at him before winking with a smirk. Yoongi tries to remember that this is how they all are. Man-eaters.

"I'm a pirate, you're..."

"A monster?" Jimin asks quietly.

"Different," Yoongi corrects.

Jimin reaches up to touch his cheek but Yoongi moves his head away, aware of the two other's stares. "We should go," yoongi tells Hoseok, backing away from jimin. Hoseok nods as the siren makes a purring noise, lifting himself out of the water partially.

"Good bye?" He asks, grinning with sharp fangs, - pearly white smile and Hoseok nods, kneeling down and Yoongi watches in confusion and curiosity as the siren's talons grip into the pirates hair, pulling him in for a kiss and he almost feels like he's invading their privacy, turning their back onto them.

Jimin can only stare at his feet, shoulders slouched and head hung low, thinking about how Yoongi was done, that he was going to leave. The Bosun pulls away from the siren,

"Corsair," jimin whispers quietly, inching towards the captain and Yoongi tries not to meet his eyes, knowing he can't be getting attached to him. He doesn't want to capture him either, he can't sell Jimin.

"Lets go."

This chapter sucks and it's not edited but Inext  chapter is going to be action packed:D