七 seven°

SEVEN

07.
❝beautiful mystery❞

There's claps on his back, happy their leader is back on the ship, clinking cups of Nelson's folly, loud sounds of chantey and drunk pirates, celebrating their win with their supplies, things they could trade, use as weapons and supplies, coins of course but as well as their celebration of capturing a valuable creature.

Yoongi sneaks into the Brig, climbing down the ladder and he hears quiet sobs coming from a cell, the beautiful and mysterious creature hugging it's legs to its chest. He brings down a cup of rum and a sea biscuit and salmagundi. "Jimin," he clears his throats diverting his gaze as he walks up to the cell and the said boy lifts his head, his cheeks turning red but not with blush, but anger, his eyes turning a liquid ember colour.

"I trusted you," he cries out, standing up from the floor, walking towards the bars of the cell. "You really are what the villagers say, the scourge of the seven seas," he snaps. "blimey," jimin spits out, angry tears falling down his cheeks.

Yoongi holds out the tray of food, putting it down on the floor beside the cell so Jimin can reach. Jimin's shoulders slump,  his ember eyes dulling, "I should have never trusted you, I should have never saved you when you just wanted to use me, you let them hurt me," he cries out, holding out his wrists out to show off the rope burns he had gained from being caught on the net.

"You'll only be in here for a couple of days, you'll be put to work after," Yoongi says, diverting his gaze.

"Punish me all you want I'm not bowing down and obeying to you like a hound," jimin hisses. "You're the monster here, you had done nothing, you're pathetic," jimin spits out like its acid on his tongue. "You're not all high and mighty, you're an asshole, you're heartless, you used me, kill me now because there's no way I'm working on this god forbidden ship," he says like it's fire, burning his throat.

Yoongi grunts at that, finally meeting Jimin's eyes as the siren stares into his souls, eyes still a liquid ember colour, growling slightly. "You'll work on the ship whether you like it or not."

"I could just jump off."

"You underestimate the amount of men I have," Yoongi laughs out. He doesn't mean to sound like an asshole, but he can't help it, he doesn't want to back down when this is his ship.

Jimin scoffs at that, leaning his face against the bars. "I'm quite sure I killed a good handful of your men, think a couple will stop me? They could be my lunch for all you'd know," Jimin snickers, "I'll please them, is that going to be my job? Be one of your little wenches?"'

"Avast!" Yoongi shouts, slamming his hand against the metal bar.

Jimin lets out an exaggerated moan out of mockery, "they'd like that right? Captain?" He bites his lip mock seductively but he remains bitter and he resents this man.

"Avast," Yoongi growls out again.

"I'll give them a run for their money," jimin bats his eyelashes, biting the air for emphasis. "No prey no pay, I'm the loot so you guys will share me, right?"

"Belay, don't speak like that," yoongi snaps, "have some dignity."

"I'm no person to you, you took that away from me when you watched your men drag me against my will," Jimin says, his heart aching because he was objectified, caught in that net like nothing but a fish they were reeling in. He was going to be sold, he knew it. He felt betrayed, watching as the captain he had been quite intimate with watch with no emotion as he screamed and pleaded to be helped, to be let go. He said it would be safer in the water and he had trusted that, he said wait for the morning and he was going to. He felt cheated.