八 eight°

EIGHT

08.
❝story time❞

"Captain!"

Yoongi turns his head at the noise, mid-sentence of discussing routes to Taiwan for the haven with Jeongguk. There's shouting and  laughter coming from outside on the main deck and Yoongi slams his hands down onto the table out of frustration, "bilge rats can't do anything right!" He shouts out in anger, storming out of his quarters to find his pirates surrounding in a circle. He pushes his way past, crew members parting for their leader with wide and curious eyes.

Yoongi stops when he gets to the front, watching as the siren pins sunwoo, one of his men down, hissing out something, speaking in a native tongue that he's never heard before.

"Off!" Yoongi demands in an authoritative voice that has his men shaking in fear. Jimin only snaps his head over to him, growling in complaint. He climbs up from where he was, knelt over the pirate.

"Captain," jimin curtsies mockingly, stepping forward.

"Who let  him out of the brig?!" Yoongi growls in frustration.

Jimin smirks, running a finger down yoongi's tunic. "Your men are very lustful, cap'.  Best keep them behaved or they'll let me out again so we can play," jimin bats his eyelashes. Yoongi raises his hand up to slap Jimin but the siren chuckles, grabbing the captain's wrist, "you wouldn't hit me, right?" He coos.

Yoongi instead grabs him by the back of his hair, a handful of pink locks in his fists that has jimin shrieking in pain, cursing.

He drags Jimin out of the circle and instead of bringing him to the brig, he pulls him into the captain's quarters, his men watching warily at their fuming captain, everyone knows not to speak back to him. Once in his quarters, Yoongi shoves Jimin to the carpeted floor, the siren landing on his hands and knees, his palms stinging from the fall, he can feel his knees burning.

He has the urge to cry for a moment, he hated being pushed around, submitting to another and he clenches his teeth, turning to kneel and stare up at the captain.

"Fuck you."

"You're going to get yourself punished, you hear me?" Yoongi says scarily but jimin doesn't seem fazed, a smirk growing on his face.

"You don't scare me, quite the opposite," he speaks up, attempting to stand but Yoongi holds his hand out.

"Don't you move." Jimin shrugs off his threat, sitting cross legged on the wooden floor of the captain's quarters, staring at Yoongi.

"Make me walk the plank, bring on the quartermaster, bucko," jimin giggles out, anger in his eyes and Yoongi kneels down in front of him, eyes pleading desperately. "I'll take whatever punishment I can get, throw me off the ship if you must."

"You don't want to get on my bad side, you hear me?"

Jimin smirks, "you hurt me, all you do is steal," and then it falters, his bottom lip quivering. "You stole my heart in one day, ripped it out and tossed it in the ocean but you kept me, you took me and left my heart to drown in its sorrows," he croaks. "All you are is a scourge of the seven seas, wanted for bounty, you pillage and loot but leave the true valuable things."

Jimin feels betrayed, "you took me away from my pack, I care about them all."

Yoongi reaches to touch jimin's cheek but the siren tilts his head away. "Take me to the brig," he says softly, shaking his head.