十二 twelve°

TWELVE
十二

12.
❝buccaneers❞

Jimin wakes up in a comfortable bed, unlike the previous nights in the cold brig on the wooden floor, he smiles to himself, snuggling into yoongi's blanket. How blissful the night was, he feels content and happy with yoongi and where it's going. He learned things about him that really has changed his mind about him. Yes, he has done bad things and probably will for the rest of his life, yet he's still a good man, just like Jimin has done some questionable things.

He sits up, stretching his arms above him and he can't help the large grin on his face, ruffling his pink hair. The door creaks open which catches his attention and the captain steps in, fully dressed in his attire ; coat over a black tunic, knee high boots and black trousers. He's wearing a tricorne hat, a smile finding its way on his lips as he locks eyes with the siren. Jimin crawls to the edge of the bed, the captain walking over and pressing his lips against his without a second thought, lacing his fingers with Jimin's.

"Morning, Captain," Jimin mumbles against his lips, eyes fluttering open as they pull away from each other, yoongi's hands on his waist, fingers curling around jimin's bare hip from where his large tunic rides up.

"Get dressed, You'll be assigned a job today by the Bosun, Hoseok."

"Aye," jimin nods, "I want to do my part, Corsair."

Yoongi kisses the top of jimin's head and then his forehead, nodding. "Be good today and actually listen," he winks before he walks out of the room without a second thought and Jimin smiles to himself, clambering off the bed.

He hugs his arms around himself, swaying back and forth out of sheer happiness. The pirate makes him feel a certain way that has his stomach doing somersaults.

When he's dressed he sneaks out to find the Bosun, searching until he finds him sitting on a barrel, overlooking the other crew members working the sails and masts, lugging around ropes and other rigs and supplies. "Hello," jimin says softly, catching the grinning Bosun's attention.

"Look who it is, the prince of the black jewel," he chuckles. "Cap'n told me you'll be helping out around here, the best thing I could give you is you being a cabin boy and swabbie."

"Okay," jimin nods even though he is quite unsure what that actually means but before he can ask, Hoseok looks him up and down, tapping his chin. "Let's get you out of these giant ass clothes and get you some gear that fits, eh?" Hoseok asks and Jimin nods enthusiastically as Hoseok waves down the quartermaster, "joon can you take little sailor to get some better clothes, loot them from one of these bilge rats," Hoseok snorts, slapping his thigh as if he said something hilarious yet Jimin hasn't fully caught on to what the hell they're talking about.

Sometimes he doesn't even know if they're angry at each other or happy to see one another. He knows they're always either joking, having a serious conversation or arguing.

"Aye, follow me," namjoon smiles, showing off his dimple and Jimin is tempted to poke at it again as the tall pirate throws his arm around his shoulders. He leads Jimin to the crews cabin with rows upon rows of bunk beds. It's a tight space but it's cozy.

"You're going to need a bunk here, too, I'm guessing." Jimin smiles with a nod, "you don't speak a lot do you? I mean I've seen you go off on cap' but other than that you're really quiet," namjoon says, walking past the rows of beds to a chest by one bunk bed.

Jimin shrugs at that as the quartermaster searches through the chest of clothes, pulling out trousers and tunics, vests and jackets, humming to himself as he tries to find clothes that could fit Jimin. There's sashes, hats and bandanas too.