十三 thirteen°

THIRTEEN
十三

13.
❝pirate haven❞

Jimin has made quite an impact on the ship for the last two days he's been there before they reach the haven, enough to 'woo' the rest of the buccaneers. It was quite easy and simple as Jimin swabbed the deck he'd hum and sing to himself, entrancing the other pirates to listen as they worked as well, finding his voice beautiful and something they could enjoy. So he joined in on the chantey, every now and then the crew would stop to admire his singing as he absentmindedly cleaned the decks.

It was after Yoongi had pulled him into the cargo hold and smothered him in kisses and love bites that he was so happy he couldn't help but let a beautiful tune fall from his lips. The same night the musicians were playing, encouraging Jimin to join in on the chantey and songs. Of course Jimin knew the songs pirate's sang, he heard them often at the cove, they were the songs that attracted the sirens and let them know the oncoming pirates to attack but it was always catchy.

He got used to the bitter taste of rum and dancing the sailors jig, they taught him card games and showed him the ropes of how they gambled with the games, throwing in their valuables for whoever wins would snag them all. Yoongi would be around but at the back, speaking with the buccaneers, his eyes always trailing to the siren to keep an eye on him, though Jimin could tell he was pleased even when his face was stoic.

The day ended with yoongi kissing him good night on the forecastle deck after the pirates crashed in their quarters, namjoon had assigned Jimin is own bunk there so they went their separate ways after, the siren curling up on his own cot, falling asleep with a smile.

The second day after that, Jimin made friends with a lot of the pirates, falling into conversation with them as they worked alongside each other, one buccaneer, Jaegeun showed him how to work the sails, all the different details. He'd sing to his heart's content as he mopped, something he felt was something he can't do on the ship, share his voice. Yet the pirates seemed to value the same freedom of music and songs as he does. They always called him 'little sailor' or 'prince of the black jewel' courtesy of their very own Bosun, it stuck.

The night ends differently, with yoongi and Jimin staying up late after the crew has gone to sleep, sitting on the forecastle deck, Jimin staring up at the stars with his head in yoongi's lap as the captain read the book to him. "Tomorrow It'll be decided right? If I get sold or not?" Jimin asks.

"My Prince, isn't it obvious?" Yoongi chuckles, closing the book and setting it down beside him. "They've already made their decision, you think they'd open up to you like this if we were going to do that?"

"I-I can go home?" Jimin asks, eyes widening with excitement as he sits up.

Yoongi smiles sadly, nodding, "if that's what you want," he says, swallowing his disappointment as Jimin wraps his arms around his neck, pecking all around his face. "You're so beautiful," Yoongi says as Jimin leans his forehead against his, smiling.

"It's quite an adventure being on this vessel," he says, kissing his lips, biting yoongi's bottom lip and pulling on it before connecting their lips again,

"I'm not quite what you think," Jimin says, "when I'm in the water, underwater I don't look like this," jimin whispers into his ear, playing with his dark locks.

"doesn't matter," yoongi says, kissing his lips. "I still... like you, a lot," he speaks.

"Do you?" Jimin giggles.

"Of course."

The next day the pirates are busy, Jimin wakes up on his cot, curled in a ball, he's woken up by the Bosun, crouching down in front of him.