Chapter 4

Namjoon POV

I was waiting in the principals office when a teacher told me that a student was waiting for me outside and that she would escort me to class.
I felt nervous..I mean who wouldn't? Its my first day!

As I open the door, I see her standing by the rows of lockers looking absolutely captivating... Her hair is jet black and falls in beautiful curls in a high ponytail around her neck,..her eyes are light brown with specks of green..her lips are pale pink..there's just something about her that's....I take a deep breath..she is simply breathtaking...she looks up and I smile.

She smiles back and my heart quickens its pace..how can she look so angelic while smiling?! Its ridiculous!

I offer my hand as I introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon,"
"Hi, I'm Katie but you can call me K," she said shaking my hand.
We talk and I ask her why her name is K..she said it was shorter and then suddenly snaps at me. I don't mind..I know she's a good person even though she acts cold..her eyes are so full of pain. I feel sad for her..I wonder why could she be sad?..

I tell her about who I was at my old school. The band and all.. She literally looked surprised! She was shocked to know that I was a rapper..her reaction was so adorable..I told her she was cute..and I just had to hug her.. I felt her stiffen under my embrace...maybe it was just sudden or maybe she wasn't used to being treated this way..I don't why but..it pained me to see her like this and I barely knew her!

When I let go of her, I smiled again pretending that nothing happened..we had reached our class by then and once inside I sat beside her...she didn't seem to mind..

What are you trying to hide K?

That's this chapter. Sorry its not that long, but schools affecting me. I do hope you like this and pliz vote if you think its worthwhile❤❤❤
Love you all❤❤

Xoxo