Chapter 12

Normal POV

I feel hurt and angry at the same time. I hate my mum for leaving and I hate myself for hurting Namjoon. I told him to leave even if it pains me to see him go. I can't get attached to him. I don't want to get hurt again. I'm tired of feeling so helpless and putting my happiness in someone else's hands.

So I sit and cry while hugging my knees to my chest. I sense someone walk away and I realize it must be him.

But suddenly I feel someone's arms around me and and feel a blanket being put on my shoulder. I look up to see Namjoon looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes full of worry and pain. I realize how stupid I've been for so long...I was already attached and I had to make him walk away because I wouldn't be able to.

"Why are you doing this? Can't you just leave me alone?..,"I say while resting my head on his chest.

"I don't want to," he said holding me even tighter.
I sigh. "Please..,"I beg. "Just go and forget this ever happened..if you really care then you would go..you dont know the whole story so just stop fooling yourself into thinking you care for me"

He sighs. But gets up anyway and moves to the room he was in.
He comes out with two bottles. My eyes widen when I realize he's holding my antidepressants and sleeping pills.

"I found these yesterday..I didn't want you to know...why are you taking antidepressants?..is it because of your parents? Please tell me Katie.." he sighs.
"I need to know so that I can help you...But only if you want my help.." he looks at me pleadingly.

I knew what I had to say even though I didn't want to...I had to.
"I don't want your help or care...and forget about what I said in the morning..I don't want to be your friend either..I don't want to see you again! You have no right to judge me just because I told you about my life! I'm not some helpless child looking for help. I can take care of myself so please leave and take your sorry ass things with you,"I say coldly.

He looks broken and I feel myself tearing up again.

I'm sorry for hurting you..

It's better if you stay away from me..
I can't let you ruin your life trying to fix mine..

I can't see you leave me in the end like everyone else..

This is the best for us...

Hey guys! Sorry for this short chapter😣 hope you like the progress tho. It's very depressing I know and if you are sensitive towards these problems then please think before reading.
Love y'all ❤

Xoxo