Chapter 19

It's been a few days since Namjoon found out about my cutting. He's been very caring and loving and does not hesitate to show affection in public. Al and Ri are happy for us and I am glad things are working out. I've stopped thinking about my mum, I know she's  not coming back..she hasn't sent any letters or called any day..shows how much she cares..I feel like I'm not being fair to Namjoon, I need to tell him about James because it's going to affect our relationship sooner or later. I'm afraid that he might get tired of being with me, just like my dad, mum and James. So I will tell him..no more secrets..he told me his and I promised to help him talk to his friends..he said he would. Everything will be alright.

___________________________________

After school me and Alicia went birthday shopping. Namjoon said he'll wait at home and Rinay didn't come because she had dance classes. Even though we know that's just an excuse to not go shopping for dresses. We go to one of Al's favourite shops at the mall.
"Hey Kat do you think I should go for hot pink or pastel pink?" She asks. I laugh to myself.
"I don't know..Maybe you should try both pinks and see which one looks better," I suggest. She nods her head. "Ok..and after that I'll look for some black dresses for Riri," she says grinning.
I laugh. "You're still gonna make her wear a dress? Best of luck," I say.
"Don't worry she'll wear a dress alright. I'll make sure she does," she says giggling.
"I don't even want to know," I say shaking my head.
I look through some of the dresses and one of them catches my eye. It's light cream with sequins and gold embroidery.

 It's light cream with sequins and gold embroidery

I decide to try it on. It fit perfectly. I came out of the changing room and Alicia's jaw dropped. "Oh My God!..Kat you look like you just stepped off a runway," she says beaming. "That's a yes from me so make sure you buy that dress!," she demands.
"You think so? It looks ok?" I ask.
She signs. "Kat you look so gorgeous that I'm pretty sure all eyes will be on you tomorrow," she says smiling.
"Well if you say so," I say going back to change.

Al tries on a bunch of dresses.