Chapter 8

My eyes slowly open. I'm on my bed in my room, but how I got here is beyond me.
I sit up and my head hurts like hell!
"Ugh,"I rub my temples hoping that it might ease the pain.
Then I remember.."Namjoon!"
I quickly look at what I'm wearing and breathe out in relief cause I'm still wearing my jeans and top from yesterday.
Suddenly the door opens and a smiling face greets me.
"Morning sleepy head,"he says grinning.
"How are you feeling?"
I ignore his question. "What the fuck happened!? Why does my head hurt like I probably banged it on the door a couple of hundred times!?" I'm glaring at him now cause I can't stand his adorable smile and his intoxicating eyes. It kills me inside and I don't even know why. He looks absolutely hot in his loose white tee and gray sweatpants and his hair is ruffled so unlike the way it is in school, combed and neat.

"God chill! I'm the one that should be mad but I'm not. You fainted on your doorstep yesterday and I brought you in and got a doctor to see you. Seems like you have anemia. You've been skipping meals haven't you?" His voice is filled with concern and he looks like he actually cares but I know he doesn't..

"I don't need to explain myself to anyone, especially to you", I say putting emphasis on especially.

He sighs. "Fine just so you know I'll be staying here till you get better and to make sure you take the tablets given by the doctor. I already talked with the people I'm staying with and they're fine with it,"he says shaking his head.

"You don't get to decide that! You're not staying here and you can't make me do anything!!!!" I'm practically shouting now as I feel my anger rising.

How dare he suggest that!?
Who does he think he is!?
I don't need him to tell me what to do!

As these thoughts run in my head, I don't realize that he's really close to me until he grabs my hands and pins them down firmly on the bed and leans in closer until his lips graze my neck. My heart is pounding in my chest and I can feel goosebumps on my skin because of his close proximity. His breathing is calm but I can feel his heart beating in rhythm with mine.
"You're sure about that?"He murmurs in my ear making my whole body start tingling with nervous excitement. His breath feels cool on my skin sending electric sensations throughout my body.
He slowly moves back until he can look me in the eye. His eyes are dark and intense. I blush under his gaze.

Who is this? This is not the cute and innocent Namjoon I know. This is someone new altogether. He's intimidating and has a mischievous look in his eyes. His eyes move down to my lips and he bites his own lip to stop it from trembling. I have a sudden impulse to kiss him. I blush harder for having such a thought. He smiles sheepishly at me when he sees me blushing and let's go of my hands. He moves to go out the door, but as he touches the handle, he turns around and says,"I'll be waiting with breakfast downstairs and I'm staying whether you want me too or not..I-I really wish you would give me a chance to be your friend. I care for you and I just need you know that. OK?" He looks at me with hope. I'm not able to say anything because of the lump in my throat so I just nod. He smiles that beautiful smile and I see the cute Namjoon is back. All the intensity gone from his eyes and now replaced with joy.

As he soon as he goes, I break down. I muffle my cries with my pillow. I'm crying so bad that I can't even breathe. Hot tears fall down my face and I wish he hadn't said that..I wish he hadn't been so nice to me..I can't be mean to him anymore. No matter how rude I was he always smiled and said nothing to upset me. Its been a week and he still hasn't left despite my cold behavior towards him. And now...maybe I don't even want him to go..despite pretending to be irritated by him..it felt soothing knowing he was nearby. The way he closed in on me and grazed my skin with his lips..the mere thought makes me shudder.

Why did you do that Namjoon?

Why did you look at me in that way?

Why did you come to England?

Why did you have to be so nice and intimidating at the same time?

Why did you break the wall I've kept up all these years?...or more specifically why did I let you break them?

I hate you Kim Namjoon! I hate you for making me care about you so much in the span of a few minutes!

You remind me of him at times..the way he used to look me with the same intensity and care...

I sigh.
I hug my knees and cry.

Hey!hope you're enjoying so far
Also pliz do leave comments and vote if you think its worthwhile
Love y'all

Xoxo