Chapter 22

Everything was going well. Taehyung and Jungkook had shared a room, Jimin with Jin and Hobi with Suga. They were really tired so they slept early.

I was watching a movie with Namjoon. We were cuddled up on the sofa. He had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I turned the tv off and watched him sleep. His face was calm and his breaths were slow. He looked so peaceful like a baby. There was a different sort of calm about him.

The type where everything is finally going our way.

I smile.

I love you Kim Namjoon..

I kiss his cheek and rest my head on his and also fall asleep.

___________________________________

The next day I wake up and see Namjoon still sleeping. I gently push him to the side and get up. I brush, shower and dress in a hoodie and jeans.

I smell pancakes. Jin is cooking in the kitchen and Hobi, Jimin and V are having their breakfast.

"Good morning guys.. Jin you didn't have to cook, you should have woken me up," I say taking a seat next to V.

"Tsk why would I do that? I'm the best cook here and besides...it looked like you were enjoying your moment," he says grinning.

I blush. He saw me and Namjoon asleep together.

"O-oh u-umm he fell asleep on my shoulder so I couldn't go to my room," I stutter.

"Hah I'm only teasing..you guys look beautiful together. He made a good choice," he says winking at me.

I laugh. " Thank you Jinnie."
"So what do you guys want to to today?" I ask the other three boys.

"Suga will probably sleep, that's what he usually does..Jungkook and me will play video games, Jin will try to cook every kind of dish for you and Namjoon, Jimin and Hobi will do their dance practice," V says smiling cutely.
"It's what we usually do and in the afternoon we'll go sightseeing."

"Hmmm fine by me...Hobi could I watch your dance practice?" I ask.

"Of course you can," he says giving me a big smile.

Namjoon comes in at that moment. His hair a mess and he looks really cute because he's pouting.

"What happened to you rapmon?" Asks Jimin smirking.

He seems embarrassed. His cheeks turn pink. "Stop calling me that," he mumbles.

Everyone laughs while I am confused. "Rapmon?" I ask.

"Oh Joon's previous stage name used to be Rapmonster but then he changed it to RM," Hobi says.

I laugh. "Rap monster?"
"Please he seems more like a baby then a monster," I say laughing.

"Yahh! I'm not a baby!" Says Namjoon pouting again.

We laugh at him and he sits down and sulks.

"Awww is liiddle bbabby shad?" I tease putting my arms around him.

He pouts before his eyes turn dark and intense. He quickly pulls me in a deep kiss.
When he breaks away, my face is flushed and I'm actually looking like a human tomato. He smirks. "Baby's happy now," he says grinning.

I get off him and sit next to V again. They all look at me in shock apparently.

"Wow..did not see that coming," says V smirking too.

Jin hits Namjoon's head. "Don't tease my princess," he says glaring.

"Ow! Sorry and since when is she your princess?," Namjoon asks.

"I am since I realized Jin oppa makes better breakfast than you," I tease.

"Hmph..now You call him oppa too? You never did when I asked you to," he says.

"Sorry..Namjoon oppa," I say.

The impact is instant. His cheeks turn red and he avoids everyone's gaze.
I laugh. It amazes me how a simple Korean word can make someone so worked up.

He mumbles something and walks out.

Jungkook wakes up later and joins us for breakfast. He hugs me and looks longingly at my pancakes. I giggle. This boy was adorable. It feels nice to  have a younger brother.

"Aww Kookie are you hungry?" I ask.
He nods and I give him my leftover pancakes. He shoves them down happily and shows his toothy grin.

"You're the best noona!" He says.

"I know I am," I smile.

Suga also comes, greets everyone and eats at an amazing pace before going back to sleep.

I smile as I think about the seven boys in my house. They feel like family already..true family..who I know will never leave..

____________________________________

In the afternoon we all go sightseeing. Jin wants to try English food. Jimin and V went to an art gallery and then went shopping. Hobi, me, Jungkook and Joon went to the park and had ice cream.

We walked and enjoyed the scenery. I found out about life in Korea. Hobi says that their band has been given a contract with a company called Bighit. He said it's good that Namjoon is gonna go back so that their group can be complete.

"So Namjoon will go back with you guys right?" I ask a bit sad. He'll have to go and I'll be here alone again..but I'm happy for him so I'll endure it.

Namjoon notices my sadness and quickly hugs me."I'm never leaving you," he says.

Hobi is about to say something but Namjoon stops him. I'm curious. What did he want to say?

Namjoon's really quiet on the way back. He seems distracted.

Once we're back home and everyone is in their rooms, I confront him.

"Joon what's wrong?" I ask.

He looks at me a bit worried. "I-I didn't want to tell you cause I thought you might be upset but....I sent a video to Bighit a few days ago after talking to Jin...a-and they liked it and asked me to join...I have to go to Korea next week a-and I know you don't want to come with me...I m-mean your lifes here and all....but Please think about it," he says feeling down.

I don't mean to but I laugh. Out loud and a lot. He gives me the what the hell? look. But I can't help it.
He actually thinks I'll be mad at him for getting closer to his dream.

"Namjoon are you actually stupid or do you pretend to be?" I ask him.

"What?" He asks looking hurt.

"Hey I would never be upset about something like this..I'm happy that you got accepted..I've been praying for it everyday...as for my life being here then you need to know that you are my life...you saved me..I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you..I have nothing keeping me here..you, Jin, Suga, Hobi, Jimin, V and Jungkook are my family now and I'm not letting you go ever," I say.

He seems to be on cloud nine, the way he picks me up and starts dancing in the room. I laugh. "Put me down Joon," I say. He puts me down and passionately kisses me.

"God I love you Katie"

"I love you too"