Chapter 5

Normal POV

The bell rings for lunch.

I head out with Namjoon following me. I know he doesn't know anyone else so I let him sit with me in classes and now at the cafeteria too. We didn't talk since first period and yet he's okay with it...he just concentrates on what the teacher says leaving me to wonder how I had to be late on this day out of the whole school year.

"Heyyyy, K!!"
I turn to see my best friends Rinay and Alicia walking towards me with their lunch trays. I smile.
Rinay with her purple hair and ripped clothes and Alicia with her floral printed dresses and blonde hair. Two totally different people and yet they were sisters.

They sit down opposite us and give me a questioning look while gesturing towards Namjoon.
"Hey,"I said not so enthusiastically.
"Namjoon, these are my friends Rinay and Alicia. Alicia, Rinay this is Namjoon. He's an exchange student from Korea whom I was so lucky to meet at the office,"I said sarcastically.
They didn't seem to notice.
"Hi, its nice to meet you,"he said cheerfully.
"Aww you are sooo cute!" Alicia exclaimed giggling.
Leave it to her to think every boy was cute if he was nice.
"Nice to meet you too. Hope K's not bothering you, she can be mean at times."Said Rinay while punching me playfully.
"Whatever Riri,"I teased. She hated that nickname cause it made her feel like Alicia.
Namjoon chuckled softly. "Don't worry I'll be fine, she's not gonna get rid of me so soon."

Don't worry Joon ..you'll be long gone without me even having to do anything...
Everyone leaves one day...

After school I decide to walk home instead of getting on the bus. Its 4.00pm. This time of the day feels so peaceful. The sun is not that bright, the wind is strong and there are hardly any cars on my street. Its just me and the trees. I take a deep breath and smile..but my smile fades as soon as I realize that my mums not home...

I miss her already..
Why couldn't I just go with her?
I really wish I had a normal family like Rinay and Alicia...

They never had to worry about what would happen to their mum or how would they be able to go through their day without breaking down..

I sigh..

I reach my door. It looks so normal to a random person,..but I know there is nothing but sadness inside...

I don't know for how long I can keep it in..for how long my past will keep leaving scars on my body and soul...

Whew this is really tiring and fun to write. I hope you like it so farpliz do leave comments if you think I should change something. I'd love to receive advice from you guys.
Love y'all❤❤

Xoxo