The Meet

Hi guys!
This is my first book so im sorry if it isn't good. Enjoy reading.
—————————————————————

I wake up from the sound of my alarm going off and my mum shouting from downstairs as I groan.

"Honey! Breakfast's ready!" Mum shouted from downstairs.
"Ok mum!" I replied. Getting up.

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Y/N, I am 19 and i'm going to move in a dorm room today, since it's the first day of College.

I went to the bathroom and done my morning routine then went to put a blue hoodie with ripped jeans and white converses, added light makeup and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I grab my bag full of clothes and necessary belongings and went downstairs to see my mum in the kitchen, washing dishes.

"Good morning Y/N," mum greeted.
"Morning mum.." I replied in my morning tone.

I sat down and ate breakfast that my mum made. After finishing I checked the time.

Crap! I have 20 minutes!

I rushed to put the plate in the sink, rushed up to my mum, kissed her cheek and ran off. I heard my mum shout in the distance,
"Have a good day in College!"

I rushed to the bus stop to see my bus.

Crap no!

I just about caught the bus before it left. I sat down, panting for air. I started to put on my earphones and listened to some music.

Finally, we arrived. I got off the bus and looked up to see the college that I will stay for the few years of my life.

I walk inside, looking for the office. Without looking up I bumped into someone. I look up and started bowing and apologise.
"I am so sorry, I didn't see you there," taking off one of my earphones off of my ear,

"It's ok," the voice replied.
"You're new right?" she asked.
"Yes I am," I replied.
"Don't worry I can help you, the names Jisoo, Kim Jisoo," she greeted, extending her hand to shake.
"My name is Ji Y/N," I greet back, shaking her hand.

"Right let me show you where the office is," she says.
"Okay," I reply back. She brings me to the office and points to it.
"It's here, if you need me text me.." she got a sheet and pen from her bag and wrote her number then lent it to me.
"Here's my phone number," I grab it and nodded.
"Thank you," I say. "No problem, see you later," she waves then walks away.

I knock to alert them I was here. I then opened the door. The man was working on papers, he lifts his head up and stops writing,
"How may I help you?" He asks, placing his pen gently down.

"Umm.. I am a transferred student.." I reply shyly.
"Ah yes, it's Y/N isn't it?" he asks.
"Yes sir," I reply.
"Well, here is your keys," he hands me keys to my dorm room.
"Room 104," he says with his fingers intertwined together on the desk. I nod. "Thank you," I say.
"No problem," he replies with a smile. I walk out.

"Right, to room 104."I walk to the dorms, looking for my dorm.
"104, 104, 104," I mumble to myself until I find my dorm,
"Aha, room 104," I say to myself. I unlock the door to see a tidy living room.

I wonder if my roommate's here.

I hear a door creak, I turn to see a tall man with brown hair and eyes, wearing a white shirt and grey sweatpants. He looks up from his phone to see me and smiles giving me a strange feeling in my stomach.

"Ah you must be my roomate, i'm Jungkook," he greeted, showing me his hand to shake. I was shocked to have a boy as my roommate. "H-hi i'm Y-Y/N," I reply, stuttering a bit. I then shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you Y/N," He says. I nod.
"Well I will show you where you're room is," he says, I nod. He then leads the way with me behind him, my head a little low.

Why a boy?