Worries

Jungkook pov

Y/N didn't come back for a while and it worried me.

I was looking around, seeing Jimin looking worried.

I raised my hand up.
"Yes, Mr Jeon?" the teacher sounded unbothered.
"I don't feel so good," I lied as I hold my stomach in pain.
"Hurry and go," she says.

I jump off my chair as I walk off, keeping the pain expression on until I leave the room.

I started jogging, scanning around where she could be.

The bathroom

I was jogging my way to the girls' bathroom until I bumped into someone.

I started rubbing my head.
"What the hell?" I groaned.

I raised my head to see that it was Jimin.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned,
"I should ask the same to you," he answers.
"To find Y/N obviously," I replied,
"Same here," he says.

We both looked towards the girls' bathroom door then back to each other.

I smirked, Jimin seemed to know what was in my mind as he shakes his head, stepping back as he sticks his hands forward.
"No way i'm walking in there," Jimin says as he points towards the door.
"Come on, it's for Y/N," I replied.

He looks down as he thinks. He raises his head up after a couple seconds as he nods his head.

We heard a couple screams and shouts. Me and Jimin looked towards each other, having a bad feeling of what's gonna be shown through that door.

We stormed in to see Momo shoving Y/N against the wall and Y/N holding a fistful of her hair, yanking it around. They were both injured and bruised quite badly.

Jimin ran up to them as he grips onto Momo's shirt, yanking her off Y/N as I run to grab Y/N. Momo tries to hit Y/N's head but hits mine instead.

Idiot

Y/N seemed furious as she shoves me off her before launching towards Momo.

"Don't touch my bunny!" she shouts.
Y/N slapped Momo as Momo stomped on her foot.

I grabbed Y/N, she attached her hand on Momo's cheek, nails clawing in.

I pulled Y/N away from her as she scratches her cheek, causing Momo to wimp in pain.

"You idiot.." Momo cursed under her breath.
Jimin slapped Momo.

"What the hell, Jimin?" Momo says shockingly,
"This is way to far," Jimin growls.
"B-But you wanted Y/N so I did this to her so she knows Junkook's mine," she growls,
"I want Y/N happy with who she wants, not to get threatened and beaten up because she's not with me," Jimin spat.

Y/N looked towards me, I lift my thumb up as I wipe the blood from the corner of her lips

Her hair was a huge mess, having a black eye, a bruise on her cheek. I looked down at her neck to see the scar was scratched open. My eyes going wide as my blood boils.