Showering

Jungkook pov

The water running down our naked body's snapped me back. I was surprised with my sudden confidence. I looked at Y/N, looking like a koala clinging to her dad. I smiled feeling her warmth.

"My heart beats for you too, Jungkookie," she mumbles. I felt my insides go all warm and fuzzy, my heart melting.

She held onto me tighter. Me holding her under thighs. I had this urge. I couldn't think as I turn us around, pushing her gently on the cold marble wall, feeling her body shiver. She lifts her head up towards me. Her innocent brown eyes shining as her hair glistens from the water.

I connected our lips together, sucking her bottom lip lightly, bruising it a bit as she lets out a small, quiet moan. Giving me access to her mouth. I gently place my tongue inside as our tongues dance together. She seemed surprised by my sudden action.

I break the kiss, looking at her wet face, her hair sticking on her forehead from the water as the water drips, sliding down her rosy cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry, th-the promise-" she cuts me off.
"It's ok, Jungkook," she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.
"It's just a kiss.. I want it..." she murmurs with a little bit of lust. I was shocked.

Before I could react she already planted her lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I kissed back, licking her bottom swollen lip.

Don't Jungkook

I pushed her more on the wall. Her fingers crawling up to my hair, intertwining her fingers with my locks as she tugs on it lightly. Making me let out a light groan.

I lightly squeeze her thigh, making her release a moan in the kiss. I break the kiss slowly before resting my forehead on hers. Hearing the water running above us.

"I love you.." she mumbles. I felt a small smile tug on my lips before I mumbled, "I love you too, Noona.."

I crouch down a bit before Y/N tightens her grip on my back. I stand back up, looking straight at her confused.

"I... Can you wash my back..?" she asks as her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. I smiled.
"Sure," I replied.

I took the bath sponge from the side, I crouched down a little so she could grab the shower gel. I stand back up straight as she pours the shower gel in the bath sponge, placing the shower gel back. She lays her head on the crook of my neck, wrapping her arms around my neck, sending butterflies in my stomach.

I slowly started to rub her back, tracing bubbles of soap on her back. She shivers.

"I'm sorry it's a little cold," I mumble,
"I-It's ok, Kookie-Oppa," she murmurs back.

I felt her cheeks heating my neck, knowing she's blushing. I smiled, still rubbing her back. Feeling my breathing a little uneven.

After a couple seconds I stopped. She lifts her head up.

"All done, Jagi," I mumble sweetly to her. She gives me a warm small smile. She leans back a bit, grabbing the bath sponge from me. She leans back in, wrapping her arms around me, sending more butterflies in my stomach.

She starts to rub my back, she leans up a bit to my ear.

"Noona wants you clean too, Oppa," she mumbles, feeling myself stiffen a bit, feeling something go hard a bit.