Missing your touch

Jungkook pov

We finally made it home as I opened my door, holding it open for Y/N to walk through. It was dark but the stars still shined down upon her. Before Yoongi opens his door, Kookie crawling from Jimin's lap to Yoongi's.

I walked towards his door before picking Kookie up, placing her on my arm as she nearly fell asleep.
"Take care you two," Yoongi mutters.
Y/N nods as we both bow before heading to our house.

Y/N smiled.
"Home sweet home.." she mumbles.
I smiled before she unlocked the door, her walking in before me as I kick the door shut.

I walk straight to Kookie's room as I place her on top of her bed. She lifts her cute head up towards me as her doe eyes dilated.

I sat on the floor, legs crossed, as I took Wii U gamepad before turning on her big tv. Her face lit up with excitement.

I put her favourite, Mario Kart 8 as I passed her the gamepad. Her eyes glued to the tv as I chuckled at her cuteness.

She looks like Y/N, pretty and beautiful

I walked towards the living room to see Y/N sitting whilst flicking through the channels, seeing her already changed in my white oversized shirt, covering just about her butt as she also had slippers on.

I felt my tongue lick my glossy pink lips as my heart thumped against my chest.

"Y/N..." I mumble lowly.
She hummed in response before turning towards me.

I switched the lights off, the tv was the only light. Taking big steps towards my Princess before standing in front of her.

She looked up as her innocently adorable eyes met my dangerously lusted ones. I pushed her as I yanked the remote off her soft hand, chucking it to the other couch as I hovered on top of her.

Seeing her soft, chubby cheeks turn crimson red. I use my right hand, guiding it on her collarbone up to her neck, using my other hand to not crush her.

I felt her body shake under my touch, causing a smirk to grow.

"Wearing my clothes, Jagi?" I question hearing her gulp the remaining saliva in her mouth as she nods shyly.

I gripped on the hem of her shirt as I pulled it up a bit, seeing her wear my dark purple boxers as well as I felt my shyness creep in, but I decided to push it away and focus only on her and her only.

She pulled the shirt down, covering the boxers as she held it there with her two tiny soft hands. Her cheeks heating up more.

I chuckled at her shyness as I leaned lower towards her neck, giving the scar a kiss.

~~~
Little memory No. 4
Two and a half years ago

"Move on!" Y/N growled.
Momo seemed furious at her words but Y/N looked like she couldn't hold back as she threw more at her.
"He isn't yours, he's mine. Find someone else and move on for god's sake!" she muttered.
I was shocked at her sudden words.

She letted some tears fall as she looked at me. Seeing that knife go in her neck, red blood dripping down her neck. She mouthed 'I love you' to me as I shook my head, moving closer.

~~~

I letted out a sad smile, remembering that gruesome image come back to me.

That's how you got this scar, Jagi

I gave the scar open butterfly kisses as I felt Y/N's arms launch to mine, holding a tight grip on them as I stopped kissing. Moving my head closer to her ear as I started breathing heavily.

"Calm down, Jagiya," I murmur seductively in her ear with a husky tone.
Hearing her breath hitch, I moved back to her healing scar as I kissed it before laying my head on her neck, hearing her heart beat like crazy as I smirked.

Holding her cold, soft hand in mine. I moved a little, causing friction as I heard a chocked wimp come out of her as my smirk grew wider. I stopped, she seemed to want more but tried to hold back.

Holding a tight grip on my shirt as I smirked.
"Is my Jagi ok?" I questioned innocently before sitting up, sitting on her soft comfy thighs.

"You did a dance with Jimin when everyone left.." she mumbles.

I was shocked but chose not to show it to listen.

She.. she watched?

She might of seen.. my boner

"Yeah, you danced to some english song," she starts.
I felt my hands going sweaty and my sweatpants going tight. Hoping my tent doesn't show.

"Then you both moved swiftly, and.. and I couldn't stop watching you.." she blushes hard as she confessed what she saw.

I licked my lips.

I can't hold back.

I can't hold back.. I need her now

I want her to feel my touch, feel that feeling again, show her who she belongs to...

I lower my heavy head, facing her thighs as my breathing went more and more uneven.

I raise my head up as I felt my eyes darken, knowing that slowly lust is covering my eyes, my lusted side wanting to take over and just love her hard.

"Is that so, babygirl?" I question darkly, my voices completely changed into a more deeper and darker tone, knowing i'm gonna lose it.

I saw her mouth agape slightly. Before she could speak my thoughts went darker as I launched for her lips, kissing her slowly and passionately before turning it into a hot make-out session, making her lips go swollen and bruised.

My soft hand going all veiny as I took a tight grip on her hair before sucking her neck, causing her back to arch as a long moan slipped out of her delicate, swollen lips.

"K.. Kookie.." she stutters weakly.

I harshly move away from her neck as she letted out a small wimp. I stood up from her thighs as I walked towards Kookie's room, wiping away my juices with the back of my hand as I jogged upstairs.

I opened the door slowly and cautiously as I saw little Kookie quietly sleeping in her bed as a soft smile made it to my lips.

I shut the door quietly before feeling a devilish smirk form on my glossy lips. Walking back downstairs to see a heavy breathing and weak Y/N laying on the couch. Her stomach rising and falling.

She raised her head.
"Jungkook-Oppa, I can't wait 'til we're married. I need you now, right now," she begged.

My devilish smirk growing as I walked rapidly towards her.

Just the answer I wanted to hear

I swooped her impatiently in my arms before jogging towards the stairs with a smirk.

"I'm making sure we get a boy this time, babygirl,"