Protect

Y/N pov

We were out with Kookie as I found out I was pregnant of 10 weeks with mine and Jungkook's baby again.

Kookie was skipping in front of me and Jungkook as we held hands.

"Jagi, are you hungry?" Jungkook looks down at me as I look up towards his doe brown eyes.

"A.. a little.." I mumble shyly since it was my fourth time eating and it's still morning.

"Aww, ok let's go buy you some food," he smiles as he guided me towards a place to eat.

Jungkook saw someone before rushing towards Kookie, holding her hand as she looks up.

"Stay next to me," Jungkook orders as Kookie obeys, staying next to him.

IU and Momo walked towards us with another man. Jungkook looked angry as I squeezed his hand to get his attention.

He looked down at me as I smiled.
"Ignore them, Kookie," I assured.

He sighs deeply before smiling.
"Let's go get something for us to eat," he says before carrying on walking.

"Jungkook!" IU shouts but Jungkook ignores.

"Jungkook~" she repeats but Jungkook continues to ignore.

"Oy! Slut!" Momo shouts.

Hearing their footsteps getting closer. Kookie yanked her hand off of Jungkook before turning towards them.

The look on her face wasn't really impressed. She seemed annoyed.

"Stop being so childish and run to your little man, you got him, mummy's got daddy. What's your problem with my mum and dad?" she says quite calmly.

IU and Momo stood in front of her as they laughed. Kookie didn't seem pleased with them, looking very angry.

"What's the matter, Jungkook? Having your own little brat defend you?" Momo questions before laughing more.

I went towards Kookie to hold her but she refuses to be picked up and held.

"Don't you dare call me a little brat, you slut," Kookie spat back.

She's only three

"Well, if you're born from that idiot, chances are that you'll turn into a slut just like her," IU threw back.

"Why are you talking about yourself for?" Jungkook roared back.

IU laughed.
"I'm not a slut," she mutters.
"You're both hanging around with a man and still run after Jungkook, hah, in your dreams," I muttered lowly.

I felt my stomach kick as I held it in pain.
"We got better places to be then to argue with you both, pathetic," I mutter lowly before turning around to leave, Jungkook and Kookie following on.

———————

I laid in our shared bed, under the blanket as I held my stomach. Jungkook walking in with soup in between his large hands.

He placed it down on the nightstand before helping me sit up, making me lean against the headboard.

He sits next to me, holding the bowl of soup back in his hands. He starts feeding me.

~~~
Little Memory No. 7
4 years ago

He leans in to feed me the soup, I open my mouth as he places the spoon in my mouth, slowly taking it out as I gulp the soup down. I shake my head a little before sticking my tongue out.
"So hot.." I mumble.
Jungkook chuckles.

~~~

I smiled before feeling the spoon back inside my mouth.

"How are you feeling, Jagi?" he questions before taking the spoon out of my warm mouth.

I smiled.
"I'm alright, don't you have to go work soon?" I questioned.
"Yeah, but that's tonight, i'm going to make sure you and Kookie are both asleep and safe before leaving," he assures.

My heart started feeling all warm and fuzzy at his comment. Making me smile.

———————

We laid in bed with Kookie in the middle. Jungkook kissed my forehead before I drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook pov

I kissed Y/N's and Kookie's forehead before standing up slowly to get ready.

I jogged out in the pouring rain, lifting my hood up before getting in the car, driving to work.

Suddenly my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID for a split second before looking back up.

Seokjin?

I answered and placed it on loud speaker, placing it down next to the gear stick.
"Hey Hyung," I greeted
"Hey Jungkook, I have something to say,"

I took a right turn before answering.
"What is it?"
"IU is going to your house.."

My eyes widen.
"Hold on! WHAT!" I yelled before taking a sharp left turn.
"Jungkook calm down, don't get angry you're gonna get in a car accident-" I brutally interrupted him.
"Fuck going to work Kookie and Y/N are gonna get in trouble with her," I muttered before taking a U turn, my car skidding dangerously.
"Jungkook don't swear, you have to get to work, she won't get to yours, she won't be able to with the door locked,"
"Don't you understand, Y/N's pregnant, Hyung!"
"Are you serious? AGAIN?! Whilst we have a tight schedule you get her pregnant?!"
"Hyung, we both wanted to and plus Kookie wanted a brother, I want my family happy,"

I started pushing the pedal harder.

I'm gonna make it in 20 minutes, come on!

I felt so mad with myself. I can't break my promise. I need to protect her.

"Hyung, if I get fired I don't care. Family comes first,"
"What?! Jungkook the fans, you can't do that,"
"Hyung just say the reason why I can't turn up to PD-Nim. How did you find out about IU coming round mine?"
"God, she's gone insane after seeing Y/N with you and seeing the ring on her finger. We saw her running past the BigHit building to see her on the phone, talking about how she knows where you guys are and wanting to torture Y/N,"

My fingers and knuckles slowly turned white from the tight grip on the wheel, gritting my teeth as I clenched my jaw. Running my hand through my hair in anger, making it go messy.

She's gone too far

"I'm being serious, Hyung, tell them why i'm not there,"
"What's going on, Hyung?" I heard Hoseok in the background.
"Jungkook is going back home and not coming work,"
"What? Why?" Hoseok questions.

I clicked my neck in anger, feeling my veins from my neck and arms pop out from pure anger.

"Because IU is on her way to my house to do something to Kookie and Y/N,"
"But they're gonna be ok cause the door is locked," Hoseok explains.
"Y/N's pregnant," Seokjin brought up.
"What? Jungkook are you crazy?"
"We wanted to do what happened and plus Kookie wanted a brother, exactly what I just told Seokjin a couple minutes ago,"
"But Jungkook you shouldn't do that after knowing about our schedule," Hoseok explains politely, sounding a little hesitant after knowing that i'm mad.

"Y'know what? You guys just work, i'm staying with my family and making sure my girls are ok,"

I ended the call as I clenched my jaw, pushing the pedal harder, getting faster by the second.

I'm making sure my girls are safe and protected