New To The Family

Y/N pov

I was rushed into the hospital. It was the day, my son will be born. I felt my breathing go heavy as I was in a hospital bed. Being pushed by nurses. Running as Jungkook was next to me, running too as he held my hand.

Kookie was round Tae's house. I felt my eyesight going all blurry. Not able to see.

"Hang in there, Jagi. You're doing well," Jungkook assured.

We got in the room.
"Hurry, hurry! She's going through labour!" a nurse shouted.

"Push!" the nurse on the end of the bed shouted.
I was holding Jungkook's hand, squeezing it tightly as I felt sweat running down my face.

I bit my lip hard before shouting in pain.
"You're doing well, Jagi," Jungkook comforts.

"You're nearly done, keep pushing!"

Jungkook pov

Our baby boy is going to be born. I couldn't wait to see Kookie's soon-to-be younger brother.

She always wanted to have a brother and luckily we have a baby boy. I felt tears welling in my eyes. Getting ready to fall as soon as he gets born.

I looked down at my wife. I held her hand tightly, letting her squeeze it as much as she needs. Seeing her knuckles going pure white.

"Keep pushing, Jagi," I cheered.

"Deep long breaths, Jagi,"

She pushed once more before hearing the familiar cry of a newborn baby.

He's born

Y/N started breathing heavily. As the nurse was holding the new baby boy.

"Does the father want to cut the umbilical cord?" the nurse questions.

"Yes please," I smiled.

I took the pair of scissors. Cutting it off carefully. Before they handed me the baby.

I had tears flowing down my cheeks. This was truly beautiful. He looked more like me, except he has Y/N's arms and legs.

"Look, Jagi. A baby boy," I smiled.
She smiled weakly back as she looked really tired.

"What will his name be?" the nurse asks.

I turn towards Y/N. She smiled.

"It's your turn to pick, Oppa," she answers.

I felt my cheeks heat up before turning towards the nurse.

"Jaykook," I answered.
The nurse nodded before walking off.

I handed Y/N Jaykook.

"Welcome to the family, Jaykook," Y/N mumbles tiredly.

——————

We went round Tae's, Y/N holding Jaykook. I knocked three times before Yoongi opened the door.

"Hey Y/N and Jungkook. Who's this little fella?" Yoongi looked towards Jaykook.

We both looked down at him as he was busy sucking his fingers.

"This, Yoongi, is our baby son, Jaykook," Y/N answered.

Yoongi bends down a little to see Jaykook.
"Hello Jaykook, i'm Yoongi. You're uncle," Yoongi introduced as Y/N giggled.

"Yah! Uncle?" I questioned.