Yes

Jungkook pov

I was down on one knee, asking the love of my life the question i've wanted to ask her for a long time now.

I was afraid if she'd reject me...

I felt my hands sweating constantly as my legs felt very shaky. Random strangers, the gang, all had their attention on us as the intense music played in the background now.

I looked up to her. The person I wanna spend my final years on this cruel planet. The only reason I should live here and to suffer since I was young was all worth it to meet her.

Her hands covering her mouth in pure shock as she had glassy eyes, her cheeks stained with her tears from when we were dancing. I gave my all to her and now I wanna see if she'd accept it.

I licked my lips nervously as she looked like she was making a decision.

Yes, I hurt you so many times, but please, let me fix them and be yours, all yours. I'll protect you from Momo and IU. No need to be scared.

She nodded her head rapidly and constantly as she said the word that I wanted to hear, the word that would change our life fully.

"Yes," she started bursting into tears as I placed the ring on her ring finger before standing up, hugging her like my life depended on it.

In the back, I saw Hoseok passing the basket full of petals towards Kookie as the others stood up, holding flowers, all different kind.

I heard cheering and whistling in the background.
"I won't fail you, Y/N. I'll keep you safe in my arms," I whispered assuringly in her ear.

Y/N pov

I was hugging Jungkook with all of my heart and energy I had left.

This is the right decision...

I broke the hug as Jungkook cupped my cheeks with his warm large palms, pulling me for a lovely passionate and heartwarming kiss. My tears still falling.

I wasn't expecting that

He broke it as I saw the others gathering around us with a bunch of flowers, a heartwarming relaxing music playing in the background as I looked at all of them.

Yoongi came first as he past me the flowers.
"I'm here when you need me. You're like a sister to me so don't be surprised if i'm a little overprotective," he says.
I nod.

Yoongi gazes towards Jungkook standing next to me.
"Look after her, ok?" he says strictly.
Jungkook bows a little.
"I will, I promise, Hyung. Thank you for helping," Jungkook replies.
Yoongi gave a short nod before walking towards the table.

Seokjin was next, passing me the flowers.
"Look at you, all grown up and with your fiancé," Seokjin cooed.
I blushed hard.
"My maknae is a grown man now, having his own child and soon-to-be wife,"
Jugkook smiled brightly as he hugged me.

"Take care," he walks off.
Jimin came with roses.
My favourite.
He passes them as he looked rather shy, not knowing what to say.
"I'm glad you've picked," he starts.
Jungkook holds my free hand in his.
"But just because you've picked, doesn't mean i'm not here. If you need anything, let me know. I'm here," he smiled gently towards me before walking off.

Namjoon was next, giving me his set of flowers.
"Make sure you look after her well, don't hurt her, ok? We know how you act," Namjoon crosses his arms, Jungkook shocked.
"I would always look after her," Jungkook threw back as I giggled at their silliness.
"Yeah, yeah. Just keep her alive," Namjoon says.

Namjoon walks off as Jungkook had his arms out, almost asking what he's done wrong with his mouth gaped as I laughed a little.

Hoseok came, passing me his flowers.
"Look at you, all grown up and with your fiancé," he says as he caresses my cheek.
"Yah! She's not young anymore!" Jungkook threw at him.
Hoseok pulled an offended look before removing his hand from my cheek, clasping his hands together.
"Always smile, Sunshine," Hoseok comments.
"I will," he smiled before skipping off at the table towards Kookie.

Tae was the last and final one as he passes me his set of flowers before scratching the back of his neck. Not really knowing what to say.
"I may be silly at times, but that doesn't mean that you can't ask for my help if you need any," he says smiling, looking happy with his response as I smiled.
"Don't worry, i'll always tell you, Tae," I reassured.
He nods.
"Be good to her, bro, ok?" he says.
Jungkook nods.
"I will," Tae walks off.

I turn towards Jungkook with the flowers all in my hands. A waitress came.
"Lemme place them in the car for you, you two just stay here and enjoy," she says politely as a waiter came and took some flowers too, walking off.

A slow song played as I looked towards Jungkook.
"Wanna dance?" he asks.
"Yes," I smiled.

He held onto my waist, pulling me closer to him as I lay my hands on his shoulders, swaying side to side slowly, moving to the music.

I saw Hoseok and Tae standing as Tae placed Kookie on his shoulders, giving her a piggyback ride as Hoseok was standing next to him to make sure nothing goes wrong as they slowly and gradually get to us.

I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck as I felt his glossy pink lips land on top of my head, placing a sweet kiss on it before picking his head back up.

"I love you, Jagi," he whispers.
"I love you more, Oppa," I replied.

I felt cold but warm petals raining on us as we carried on dancing. I realised that Kookie dumped the petals on us whilst we danced as we heard people clapping.

I laughed lightly, feeling Jungkook's heart jump a little. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck as I raised my head up, looking at Jungkook and only Jungkook. Hearing a high five in the back.

Of course it was Hoseok and Tae

Jungkook's eyes glowing as they sparked, seeing my reflection in them as I felt very safe in his arms. Feeling the wind breezily run right past us calmly, dancing on our skin, I could only feel Jungkook's warmth.

"Y'know.. Kookie keeps telling me that she feels lonely and that she doesn't mind having a younger sibling," he smirked playfully towards me.
"Yah! Don't do that!" I playfully slapped the back of his neck lightly.

"I'm just telling you what she said," he says, trying to look as innocent as possible.
I rolled my eyes playfully.
"We'll see," I answered.

He smirked widely.
"I knew you couldn't say no. I'm just that good at it," he says cockily.
"Don't be so cocky, or i'll change my mind," I replied.
"Ok, Ok," he replies, surrendering.

The song slowly ended as it was now time to go home. We all went in our cars as we started driving back home.

Jungkook held my hand as he was looking at the ring.

"How beautiful it looks on you, Jagi,"