Choices

Y/N pov

I got dressed for college. Jungkook still asleep.

I swear if he caught a cold

I rolled my eyes before walking up to him, kissing him to wake him up.

He kissed back, pulling me in bed.

"Mm~" I tried to speak but I couldn't since he was kissing me.
He broke it.

"I don't want to go school, I want to stay in bed with my Noona," he mumbles in his morning tone.

Aww

I ruffled his already messy hair as I hugged him back.
"I know but we have to go to college, i'm sitting next to you at least," I replied.
He groaned.
"Fine," he stood up, walking to his wardrobe, wearing a plain white shirt with dark blue jeans.

He turned towards me.
"The babysitter will be here in 2 minutes, let's go," he mumbles.
I held his hand, walking out as we wandered towards the school.

We were about to walk to our classroom when a herd of girls come running towards us.

Jungkook pulled me closer to him as he hugs me in a protective way. Still facing them.

"It's ok, Jungkookie's here," he whispers in my ear, causing a smile to form on my lips.

Girls started to circle us as they started shrieking and fangirling.

"Oppa! You're back!"

"I'll pay you for a kiss!"

"Oppa, punch me with those arms of yours!"

Hearing so many things at once caused a headache.

This is what he goes through on a daily bases

Then all of a sudden these sentences grabbed my attention.

"Oppa, who's she?"

"Why is she with you?"

"Why is she near you?"

"I can love you better then her!"

"Make me yours!"

I felt tears threaten to fall, I placed my hand on top of his. I lifted my head up, looking towards him as he looks down to me.

He lifts his hand up to caress my cheek.

"This girls', is my girlfriend," he replies to them, hearing all of them gasp as I smiled to myself.

Girlfriend, gotta get used to hearing that

"Girlfriend? Her?"

"Please I can be a better girlfriend!"

All those hit me hard.

"She's the only girl that can impress me and make me feel better and happy with life," he says.

Two girls tried to grab my arm to pull me away but Jungkook placed his manly big hands on my arms so they don't pull me away.

"If you love me you will be happy with whoever I choose," he says.

Jungkook held me tight before pushing past the girls. Bumping shoulders with some of them and seeing some death glares.

After passing past them, Jungkook lets go of me before grabbing my hand. He stopped walking before turning towards me.

"You ok? Sorry about that, Noona," he mumbles. Caressing my cheek.
I gave a sad smile, placing my small hand on top of his big warm one on my cheek.
"I'm ok, Oppa. Don't worry," I looked into his eyes, seeing something in him change after I said 'Oppa'.

We heard more girls screaming and running, we turned towards the noise to see the herd running towards us.

You gotta be kidding me

We ran towards our class before I tripped on my own feet, about to fall before Jungkook grabbed hold of me, swooping me in his arms, kissing the tip of my nose before running to our class.

We got to class just on the bell. Jungkook tried to catch his breath before placing me on my chair, the teacher looking at us.

"People tried to come after us and she tripped," Jungkook says without letting the teacher ask what happened.

Suddenly students started to walk in, Jimin and Momo walked in as Jungkook looked annoyed, I held his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

I smiled towards Jimin as a sign of hello as he smiled back, his eyes nearly disappearing, causing my heart to jump.

Y/N why? You have Jungkook

I looked towards Jungkook, Jungkook looks down at me with his bunny smile. I then turned towards Jimin, showing me his eye smile.

Y/N come on!

Jungkook looked towards me.
"Is something wrong, Noona?" he questions,
I look back at him.
"No," I answered.

He smiled before holding my chin, looking deeply in my eyes almost like looking in my soul.

He pulled my face closer to him before the teacher cleared her throat. We turned towards her.

"Hey, no smooching in class," she says, hearing the students gossip quietly.

I lowered my head.

You have a child with Jungkook. You gave him all your love, it can't possibly be for someone else.

I shake my head.

Jungkook's for you, not Jimin

Girls' kept gossiping about us, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

I raised my hand up.
"Yes, Miss Ji?" the teacher calls,
"I-I have to use the bathroom," I lied,
"You may go," she replies.

I stand up, causing Jimin's and Jungkook's attention to fall to me.

I jogged off to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

Jungkook's all you need

He is so sweet, never killed you or hurt you too badly

I smiled to myself

Yep, Jungkook's all I need. He's mine

I was about to walk out when Momo came in.

"Look who it is, the girl who stole my Jungkook from me," she says before a giggle.
"What do you want?" I asked in a stern tone before backing away a little.

I placed my fingertips on the scar on my neck.

She gave me this

"I want you to stay away from my Jungkook, doesn't matter if you have a baby, take that thing with you I don't care," she replies.

I felt my blood boil.
"Her name is Kookie," I growled,
"Kookie? What a cute name," she teased.

She walked closer to me and then slapped me hard across my cheek.

"Stay away from my Jungkook," she growled.
I laughed before shoving her off me.
"You wish,"

"Right now, Jungkook is mine. he has a child with me, not you. Which clearly shows who he really loves right now,"