Performance

Y/N pov

It was the next day and it was BTS's first concert.

Jungkook and the others were already dressed up and ready to perform on stage. I helped Jungkook with his top button before standing back on my own two feet, not on my tiptoes.

"Right, it's time to go!" PD-Nim called out.
I walked with them near the back of the stage. As he turned around towards me and held my hands.

"Please be careful," I mumbled.
He smiled.
"Don't worry, I will," he assured.

I gave him a peck on the lips before he had to go on stage with the others. Kookie standing next to me as we watched from behind.

Suddenly, Fake Love was playing as Kookie bopped to the music. Having a smile on her face as I could tell this was her favourite song from them.

"Why you sad?
I don't know, nan molla," Namjoon rapped as I heard a small mumble.
I lower my head to see Kookie rapping to him and copying him. Looking adorable as ever.

I giggled before looking up to see Jungkook doing a small turn. In that turn he faced me, flashing a wink before facing the audience, hearing them screaming louder.

Finally, the song finished as the lights turned off for them to get in their position for the next song, Blood Sweat & Tears.

Hearing small stomps I looked down to see Kookie trying to copy Jimin. As I giggled at her adorableness.

Next song played then the next, and the next, until Gogo came on.

Kookie copied them, doing the floss and dab as I giggled.

She looks like the younger version of little Jungkook

"Mum, look, i'm Daddy," she shouts through the crowd.
I giggled.
"Yes you are, Princess,"

——————

Jungkook shuts the hotel door after me and Kookie as Kookie ran into the little room with a small bed. Whilst me and Jungkook went on our shared bed.

He pushed me lightly on the bed as he hovers over me, giving me a mouth full of kisses all over my face as I giggled.

"Hey! Jungkook.. stop!" I giggled.
"No!" he shouted back as he leaned closer to me, pressing his body against mine as he didn't chose to finish kissing me.

Kookie walked in.
"Daddy-" she stopped mid-sentence.
Jungkook stopped as he looked up.
"Yes, Princess?" he replied, standing up straight.
"Can we go eat?" she asks.
"I'm hungry,"
Jungkook sighs.
"Sure, come on, let's go to Jin," Jungkook replied.

Kookie started clapping her hands in excitement as we walked our way towards Seokjin's hotel room.

Kookie lightly knocked on the door before Jungkook pounded on the door.
Seokjin, without hesitating, opens the door, his face showing clearly that he knew who was knocking. In his RJ pyjamas.

"Hey, Hyung. Can you make food? Kookie's hungry," Jungkook requested.
Seokjin's face lit up after Jungkook said that.
"Kookie wants food? Come on then, come in, lemme just go and make something to eat," Seokjin says as he walks off in his kitchen.

We walked in as I shut the door behind us. As soon as I shut the door I could smell food being cooked which made my stomach growl.

I heard a chuckle as I raised my head up towards Jungkook.
"Someone's hungry," he commented.
I nod.
"Yep," I giggled.

I was about to walk towards the dining room when someone's phone started going off. I turn around to see Jungkook as it was his phone ringing.

"Hold on," he says.
I nod, waiting patiently for him.
He took his phone out of his pocket as he looked at the caller ID, seeing his calm expression turn to a mad one.

"I'm gonna take this alone, i'll see you in a minute," he mumbles, clenching his jaw.
"Okay," I did I was told since he looked mad enough.

I sat down next to Kookie as I helped cutting the meat for her.
"So, how was the performance?" I started.

Jungkook pov

I closed the door to Seokjin's bedroom as I picked up.

"What do you want, Momo?" I questioned.
I heard a giggle on the other line.
"This is IU, your childhood best friend that you had a crush on,"
I tightened my hands slowly into fists.
"What do you want?" I growled lowly.
"To meet you. Today,"
My jaw clenched.
"Why would I meet you? I'm staying with my fiancé and daughter, thank you very much,"
I hear her giggling on the other line.
"Just meet me, we'll become close friends again at least,"

I started wandering slowly around the bedroom as I felt my anger boil inside me.
"Why would I after knowing the way you act towards my family?"
"I'll treat them well if you just be my mate again, I know you're married now, why would I even bother? *chuckles*"

I felt something a little off with it.
I shake my head.

We're in Japan anyways

"Just leave us alone, get it inside your thick skull, I don't want you in my life ever again,"
I end the call before she could even reply to it as I letted out a deep sigh.

She must be wondering about me

I walk towards the small dining room. Seeing the other three eating.
"Hello, Jungkookie," Y/N called, causing my heart to flutter.
"Hey, guys," I sat next to Seokjin in front of Y/N.

I started eating.
"How did you enjoy the performance, Jungkook?" Seokjin asked.
"It was great, loved seeing the Armys again," I replied as I sticked a piece of meat in my mouth.
"That's good. Kookie, did you enjoy?" Seokjin questions.

Kookie sticked some salad in her mouth before nodding her head, her mouth full. I giggled at her adorableness.

"We'll be going out, all 9 of us, go do a bit of shopping and walking around," Seokjin comments.
I nod my head. Agreeing
"Ok, we'll go out for a bit," I replied.

Suddenly my phone called as I took it out of my pocket seeing the caller ID.

Jimin? Why is he calling me at 1:23 am in the morning?