Everybody Now Knows

Y/N pov

It was the next afternoon. Jungkook went to work. I was sitting on my black comfy couch as Kookie was sitting softly and cautiously on my lap as I flicked through the channel.

I stopped at a channel that caught my attention. It was an award show in MAMA and BTS were in it.

I felt goosebumps form and beads of sweat damped on my forehead. The camera went to all the bands joined in: EXO, Blackpink, GOT7 and then BTS.

Seeing Jungkook in that lovely black suit. Shining from the rest of the boys. He was all I could see.

He saw the camera as he pulled a heart finger with a small smile before looking back at the stage.

He looked nervous too. The lady had the envelope in her hand with the band's name
inside it. No one knew who it was.

"The winner is..." long pause, grabbing everyone's attention, including me.

She opened the envelope, taking the sheet out before reading it out loud.
"Bangtan Sonyeondan!"
Everyone started cheering.

I had a huge smile on my face and tears threatening to fall as Kookie was clapping.

"Dad made it mum!" she shouted.
I gulped down my tears.
"Yes, yes he did, Kookie,"

I looked up at the TV to see them walking on stage, he looked flawless as he bowed at everyone and waved.

"He made it..." I murmured.

They were standing on the stage as the fans kept cheering and clapping.

Hoseok was leant the award. Seeing waterfalls flushing down his red cheeks. Jungkook looked like he was having trouble not crying.

 Jungkook looked like he was having trouble not crying

He kept looking down, licking his lips. Looking at the fans as he kept smiling for them.

I felt my eyes burning, torturing me to let them fall. But I refused to let that happen.

It was everyone's go, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin.

It was now Jin's go, he talked about how grateful he is, until he brought up the fact that they were all thinking about disbanding at the start of the year.

That caused Taehyung to break down massively as he went towards Jungkook. Him leaning against Jungkook for support.

 Him leaning against Jungkook for support

Jungkook held him close to him

Jungkook held him close to him. Giving him the support he needs as Tae broke down on his shoulder. Jungkook tearing up a little.

It was Jungkook's go, he slowly let's go of Tae, walking towards the mic.

First talking about how he is so proud of himself and the others. How they went so far.

Jungkook told everyone to listen and the fans slowly quietened down, listening to the Maknae's delicate, mesmerising voice.

"I have some news for you Army's. I hope you're not disappointed. Loving you guys I think you guys deserve to know,"

He looked down, trying to get himself ready. The others looked at him confused, wondering what he's gonna say. I was confused myself.

He raised his head to the mic as he cleared his voice.

"Army's.. I, Jeon Jungguk, have a fiancé,"

Everyone gasped and Yoongi went up to him whispering. Jungkook shook his head and said out loud, "the Army's deserve to know,"

He looked back in front.
"Her name is Jeon Y/N. She's gonna be married to me and we have a young daughter. She's also pregnant with my second baby,"

I felt my warm tears finally fall, being free as they ran down my flushed cheeks. Kookie looked up. Her eyes puffy red and swollen as she sniffed.

"No one knows?" she asked.
I shook my head.
"He kept it as a secret and is now telling the world that we are together and having a family," I caressed her cheek.

She sniffed as she gave me a small smile. We looked back at the TV as I hug her close to me.

"I kept it as a secret cause I was worried if you guys were gonna be nasty and jealous. I'm sorry for breaking some of your hearts, Army's,"

I gulped down as I could taste my salty tears.
What surprised them was the Army's chanting.

"Jeon Y/N! Jeon Y/N!"

I felt a big weight lifting from my shoulders and mostly my heart.

Jungkook had a huge smile on his face.
"I'm glad for having yours and my fiancé's support, they might be watching us now,"

The fans started cheering higher as Jungkook looked at the camera. He had a huge smile, showing his bunny teeth as more tears fall down his flushed cheeks.

He made love hearts with his fingers as he shouted.
"Saranghae, Y/N!"

The fans kept chanting.

"Jeon Y/N! Jeon Y/N!"

Jungkook bowed.
"Thank you for understanding Army's. Y/N I love you," as he kissed his fingers, giving a fly kiss towards the camera as my heart fluttered.

I switched the TV off as I melted in the couch, Kookie turning around and hugging me.

"Everyone loves you, mum," she mumbles.
I sighed.
"Yes, everyone does.." I mumble, trying to stop these warm tears falling but they just kept going.

The door knocked before unlocking. Me and Kookie turned to see Jungkook in the same clothes, eyes swollen and puffy.

Kookie ran towards him.

"Dad!" she shouts as Jungkook crouched down, having his arms out.

Kookie hugged Jungkook tight as Jungkook hugged tighter, kicking the door shut as he walked towards me.

Placing Kookie down before sitting. Looking towards me with his red puffy yet angelic eyes.

"I.. I saw it.." I mumble, trying not to break into a sob.

Jungkook didn't say anything, but hugged me tightly and close instead.

"I'm... i'm so proud of you, Kookie-Oppa, I really am," I mumble in his neck.

I sniffed in his lovely perfume wanting to drown in it. He picked me up and placed me on his lap, embracing me tightly but not too tight.

"I'm glad you're ok and not hurt," he mumbles.

I nod as I melted into the hug. Not wanting to let go at all.

"You did it, Jungkook-Oppa. You made everyone proud," I mumble.

"And... and told everyone that you're dating me," I added.

He broke the hug.

"I can't wait for two days. The day that i'm gonna marry my angel,"