The First Date

Jungkook pov

"I love you," I whisper

I looked into her eyes to see any signs. She shows a warm smile.

"I love you too kookie," she replies back.

She sits up, sitting on my lap as I let out a low groan.

Crap

She looks at me worried.
"Are you ok Kookie?" she asks as I nod.

She smiles as she raps her arms around me, hugging me. I weakly rap my arms around her small figure, feeling her warmth rapped around me as I sniff in her scent.

I stood up as I held her bride style.

"Where we going?" she asks
"Bed, you look tired," I reply, looking down at her.

She shakes her head
"You shouldn't hold me, your arm," she points to my bandaged arm
"Also I want to go out with you," she says, her cheeks going red as she turns shy. My lips tugged to a smile.

"Okay, lets go get dressed," I say as I bring her to her room. I place her softly down on her two feet as I kiss the tip of her nose, hearing her giggle as my heart jumps.

I walk to my room, closing her door for privacy as I change in a white shirt, ripped jeans and timberlands.

I walk out to find Y/N finished getting dressed, sitting on a couch. I walked towards her as I see her wearing the same thing as me with her hair in a ponytail. We look at each other as our cheeks both turn pink.

"Are you ready," she asks
"Y-yeah," I reply

She stands up as I grab her hand in mine, making her blush.

Cute

We walk out to a nearby park as we walk around, admiring the stars. As I thought of an idea. I went up to her ear.

"I have a surprise for you later," I whisper as I see her shiver at my husky voice. She nods her head as I see her cheeks turn pink.

We went to a bench, I turned to see a ice cream shop nearby. And it was still opened. I thought how weird it would open at this time of night but didn't really mind.

"Wait here," I say as she looks at me puzzled.
"I'll come back ok?" she nods as I kiss her cheek and left to go buy some ice cream.

Y/N pov

My heart kept beating fast inside my chest.

He really won my heart

I giggle of the thought of it as I look up at the stars.

I miss you dad

I felt tears form.

He really left us

A short while after, Jungkook came back with two ice creams. Cookies and cream.

Jungkook pov