Looking After You

Jungkook pov

"She's badly injured, Hyung,"

As soon as those words fell my lips Jimin's face turned shocked, he started to chuckle lowly.
"Y-You're joking right?" he questions.
I shake my head, feeling my tears finally fall down my cheeks.

Hoseok looked really shocked as he jogs towards her. I started caressing the back of her cold, bruised hand with my thumb whilst holding it in my warm one.

"She's asleep so be careful," I say.
Tae carried on crying.
"Why?" Tae questions.

"Momo...." Jimin mumbled, looking mad.
I lifted my head up to Jimin.
"You can't do anything," I replied.
Jimin lifted his head up towards me.
"Her father is the head of the school, their's no way he will believe us over his own daughter," I commented.

Hoseok caresses Y/N's cheek.
"Hope you get well, Sunshine," he says before kissing the top of her head.

Y/N's eyes flutter open before she coughs, some blood coming out as I take a tissue out my pocket, wiping her mouth dry.

She looks up, Jimin ran towards us, Tae standing up before walking rapidly towards us.

"H-Hobi.." she mumbles weakly.
Hoseok's eyes go wide.
"H-Hobi? That's new, i've never been called that," he says.
Y/N giggles dryly.

"And stop calling me Sunshine when in fact you're the Sunshine," she comments.
Hoseok seemed affected by her words as a couple tears fall.
"Aww, I don't want to see my Sunshine cry, it hurts," she says weakly.

She looks towards Tae.
"TaeTae," she calls, her free hand weakly moving up to caress Tae's cheek. Tae looks surprised.
"Thank you for looking after my child," she smiles.
"Anytime, Kookie's adorable and I love her, you should show her to the others," Tae comments as Y/N giggles.
"I will,"

She looks towards Jimin, he was more behind, head down whilst hands clasped together.
"Mochi, get over here," she calls before coughing a little. I wiped the corner of her lips from the little blood.

Jimin raised his head, surprised before walking forward.
"I wonder how much pain you must be feeling," she starts. Jimin looks confused.

I knew exactly where this is going but I allowed her to carry on.

"How painful it is to see the person you have feelings for like someone else that isn't you," she continues.
I stayed quiet, what's the point with being jealous when she's right.

"Instead I wanna try and love you as a brother, try and get you included in some kind of love," she finishes.

She grabs his arm and uses all her energy to pull him closer to her as she kisses his cheek. Causing him to blush.

She turns towards me, looking down to our hands linked together. She smiled, lifting her head up towards me.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbles weakly, almost like a whisper.
"Princess don't be," I replied, seeing her cheeks finally give out colour.
"I'm getting you back to our dorm room soon and you'll get better," I replied.

I picked her up. Turning towards the others.
"I'm taking her to our dorm, tell the teacher we won't be in class because she's badly injured," I told Jimin since he's the only one in my class. He nods.

I looked towards Hoseok and Tae.
"I'm sorry about this, don't worry she'll be safe with me, you guys could come round after school if you want," I told, they nodded.
"Definitely, I wanna check on my Sunshine," Hoseok replies, Y/N lets out a dry giggle.

I walked out, jogging on my way out of school. It was pouring.

Crap..

I covered Y/N with my jacket as I started sprinting to our dorm, hearing Y/N cough.

"It's gonna be ok," I assured her, she smiled. I felt someone's eyes on us. I started looking around, still running to our dorm. I saw a girl behind a tree all bruised.

Momo...

I started to growl lowly. Finally we made it, I started fiddling with the keys until I finally opened the door, not taking my shoes or coat off as I jogged to my bed, placing her gently down as I covered her with the duvet. Kissing her cheek.

She slowly turned her head towards me.
"You should change in pjs so you don't get sick," I commented.
"Can you... help me..?" she asks, her cheek turning light pink.
I chuckled,
"Of course, Princess," I replied.

I took some long sleeve pjs out from my wardrobe before walking back to her. I took the duvet off her as I pulled her shoes and socks off and then her trousers, showing me her red laced lingerie. I lick my lips unknowingly.

Red.. my favourite colour

I took a deep breath to calm myself down before pulling on her trousers. I helped her to sit up before pulling her wet shirt off, showing her red lace bra.

I looked up to her eyes, feeling my eyes darken a little.

Trying to kill me Kitten?

I unclipped her bra before placing it on the bed, putting her long sleeved shirt on. I helped her slowly lay back down, covering her weak body from the cold.

I took her bra and wet clothes as I chucked them in the washing basket, taking her shoes and placing them near the front door as I took my shoes off as well. Grabbing my coat from the bed before placing it on the hook.

I started making soup for her.

Hope she feels better

After finishing making warm soup, I walked back to her with the soup in my big hands. I sat next to her on the bed.

"Noona, food," I whispered.
She fluttered her eyes open before yawning cutely.
She sat up slowly, laying her back on the headboard.
I started taking a spoonful of soup, blowing gently at it to cool it down.

I leaned in to feed her the soup, she opens her mouth as I place the spoon in her mouth, slowly taking it out as she gulps the soup down.
She shakes her head a little before sticking her tongue out.
"So hot.." she mumbles.
I chuckled.
I kept feeding her until the bowl was empty. I placed it on the nightstand before laying next to her, she slowly slides down to lay.

I hugged her closer to me, I turned her to face me, I tugged a strand of hair behind her ear before pulling her face closer as I kiss her slowly yet passionately, savouring the moment. I pulled her closer by her waist as I slowly closed my eyes, loving the moment.

I broke the kiss slowly, saliva connected on our lips as I lick the saliva off her lips. My phone started ringing, I turned around to see that it was Momo. I rolled my eyes before declining the call as I turn back to Y/N.

"I love you, my precious Jagi,"