Gym

He leads the way whilst I was behind him still wondering why my roommate is a boy. He talks, making me snap back to reality.

"This is your room," he mumbles, standing infront of a door that is probably my room,
"T-thank you," I stutter. He chuckles,
"No problem," he says, ruffling my hair a bit as I flinch a little, feeling my heart jump.
He walked to the other side of the hall to what looks like his room.

I turn around to my door and open it to see a big room, with a queen size bed, the walls a light shade of cream and the carpeted floor grey. I walk in and drop my bag.

"Not bad," I say to myself.
"Right time to unpack," I unzip my bag and take my clothes out and placed them neatly in the wardrobe, my bath supplies in the bathroom, and my makeup inside the nightstand.

After finishing unpacking I grab some clothes and went in the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After finishing I wrap myself with a towel and got out to hear my door being knocked.
"Hey it's me!" he shouts from the other side of the door.

I open it, seeing Jungkook in a hoodie, sweatpants and trainers with his head down low.

"Yes?" I ask.
"I'm going to the gym for a bit," he mumbles nervously.
I nod.
"Okay," I mumble back a little quiet then usual.

He lifts his head up and looks at me, his eyes wide and his cheeks going a light shade of pink.

"Umm.. t-there is food in the fridge and here, m-my number," he gives me a sheet with his number on it.

"Thanks.." I reply, looking away shyly.
"Its ok, now I better get going, I will be back before 8," he says.
I nod.

He walks off,
"Be careful," I mumble, he chuckles,
"I will," he replies before leaving out of my sight. I take a deep breath, I feel worried for him for some reason.

My heart started beating fast.
"Ah, what is wrong with me?" I ask myself.

I shake my head and closed my door, getting dressed and flopped on my bed, trying to catch some sleep.

Jungkook pov

I leave the dorm to go to the gym where my mates are. For some reason I keep feeling my stomach twisting when i'm with her.

I try to shake off the feeling as I got to the gym.

"Finally, the maknae is here," Jimin mutters. "What took you so long?" Taehyung asked,
"My roomate came.." I reply quietly.
"And.." Jimin gestured me to carry on.
"It's.. not a boy..." I mumble shyly, going red.
"Not a boy?" Jimin questioned.
"Yeah.. it's a.... girl," I reply hesitantly.
"A girl?!" Jimin and Tae raised their voice together, eyes wide as I nod.

"Well.. how is she?" Tae asked.
"Shut up Tae," I mutter, a little mad,
"What? I just asked," he replies.
I shake my head.
"She has brown eyes and brown hair," I comment.
"Ooh nice," I slap Tae's shoulder lightly,
"Hey! I'm just being honest," Tae complained.

"Come on guys lets just start," Jimin says, walking to one of the apparatus. I nod, going to one two as Tae jogs off to one aswell.

————————————————————————

Sorry this is so short I will try to make the next one longer. Hope you enjoy and happy reading😊