Ch. 6 - The Start of The Adventure

In the East Blue there's an island called Doan Island, where it holds Goa Kingdom. Close by the Kingdom there's an small village named Foosha Village.

Home of the famous war hero Grap and the infamous Monkey D. Dragon. Leader of the Revolutionary Army and son of Grap.

  Both are tide to this land not only because of this is where they were born but because of a hyperactive omega lives here. Along side this wild omega are his older and protective brothers. Who are know to be very strong and dangerous. Also their adopted mother and her band of mountain bandits that will follow her every word.

  Who is this mysterious omega who has so many people in his corner. His name is Monkey D. Luffy and he's going to be the king of the pirates!

———————————————————————

It's been 3 months since the accident in GreyTerminal. Since then the brothers have been training to get stronger. Especially the youngest brother who has the least experience in fighting.

Luffy is an omega and under law omegas are not allowed to learn how to fight. The world governments excuse is that omegas are frail and weak. They said that omegas can hurt themselves while trying to do such an violent act. Because of this law Luffy has to work 10x harder then his older brothers to catch up.

Deep in the mountains, where the mountain bandits live. You can hear a huge crash that sounds like trees are falling. In fact there actual trees falling. The reason for this is because the boys are out hunting a huge mountain tiger.

"Ace it's heading your way!" Sabo was on the right of the tiger. "Don't worry I got it!" Ace was on the left side of the forest. He wasn't to far from Sabo and the trap they set up.

"You damn tiger! I'm not letting you go!" Ace stood his ground. The tiger notice this and charged at him. They were starting straight at each other. Until the mountain tiger notice something strange and made a hard left.

"Damn it!" Tch. Ace was upset. They thought they almost got him. Sabo starts running towards him. "Eh. What happen Ace?"
"The stupid tiger saw luffy." Ace pointed at luffy's black hair sticking out of the bush.

"What! No way he didn't see me!" Luffy is trying his best to keep up with his brothers but sometimes he gets in the way. "Don't lie you cry baby! If that stupid mountain tiger didn't see you then we would've already had something to eat!" Ace got into luffy's face.

"Well if you weren't so slow then maybe you of caught the stupid tiger!" Now luffy got into Ace's face.

"Well maybe you if you were fast enough then next time you can try dumbass!" Ace got into his face.

"Well maybe if I was the one in charge to catch that stupid mountain tiger. Maybe we wouldn't be hungry bastard!" Luffy got into Ace face.

"Oh yeah!" Ace yelled back still in luffy's face. "Yeah!" Luffy yelled back. Now all they were doing was growling at each other.

"Mah mah." hands got in between Ace and Luffy to break up their little "staring" contest. "That's enough we'll just try next time."

"Hmmph! Fine." Luffy turns around and starts heading off somewhere else. "Oh really?! Well fine!" Ace turns and heads to this rock that was behind Sabo. Ace sits next to the rock and stars pulling out the grass.

"So now you're upset with the grass?" Sabo came and sat right next to Ace. Ace looks at Sabo then looks back down to the grass. "Maybe." Ace can feel Sabo staring at him. "Sigh...no just Luffy's really slow." Sabo started to chuckle. "Hey what's so funny bastard?" Sabo sighs. "You really do want to see luffy get stronger, huh?" Ace looks at Sabo weird. "Huh? Did u hit your head or something?!" Ace turns his whole body towards Sabo. "Why would I want to see that kid get stronger?" No Ace looks at the grass and starts to pull out more grass. ".....It's dangerous.....he's going to get hurt..."

Now Sabo understood what he was talking about. "Hehe...will aren't you a nice older brother." Sabo smile is so bright that it starts to make Ace embarrassed on Sabo comment. Aces' face is red all over. "Hm. Ace are you getting sick?" Sabo look worried. "What d-do you mean?" Ace said. "Well your face is red all of a sudden. Are you okay?" Sabo got closer to Ace. He put his forehead against Ace's forehead. "Are you sure? You're pretty warm." Then Ace pushes Sabo to the ground and gets up and turns to leave "Of course I am you bastard!" And then Ace leaves.

Sabo just sits there kinda shock on how much he embarrassed Ace. Sabo knew what he was doing. He actually has a crush on Ace. The way that Ace looked when he got super close to him was amazing. "Well if he gets that red on me just complementing him and me just putting my head on his then what else can I do?" Sabo smiles and lays on the grass and just looks at the clouds.

———————————————————————

"Stupid Ace! He's so stupid that he doesn't know how stupid he is!" Luffy was walking in GreyTerminus. He was shouting out loud and swearing.

The people at GreyTerminus were looking at luffy strange and cautious. Strange because isn't weird that you see someone yelling out loud and cussing someone out that's not even there. Cautious because of who Luffy's brothers are and the Dadan family are pretty well known on the more lower classes parts of the island.

No one would mess with luffy. Except for the BlueJam pirate crew. BlueJam wanted revenge for the humiliation that was brought to upon by a bunch of clubs. Plus he wanted his treasure back and he's prepared to do anything to get it.

BlueJam was at GreyTerminus. He was making sure that his plan was in order. You can hear him yelling at his men to move things.

Luffy heard someone shouting and he decided to check what was going on. "Hmm. What's going here?" Luffy said while picking his nose. He then saw BlueJam and began to panic. "BlueJam! What's he doing here?!" Luffy got up from his hiding place and turn to run back to the forest. "I got to tell Sabo and stupid Ace!"

Little did luffy knew that there was someone watching him. "Hehehe. Now I got him." A sinister smile should up on their face.