Ch. 11 - ASL

'I have to hide!'

"I think I saw him go this way!"

'I have to get out of here!'

"Oh I found him he's this way!"

Sabo looks up and sees the bodyguards that his father sent after him. "Shit! They found me!" He starts running away from them.

'I need to go home! I need to go to Ace and Luffy!'

———————————————————————

It was around sundown when BlueJam heard the news.

"He said what?!" BlueJam was furious that Sabo's father Outlook had changed plans. "That bastard noble! How dare he change the plans just because of that stupid brat that he can't control!" BlueJam flips the table that's in his room.

"Bring me the Omega bitch and make sure he's dressed up and ready!"

"Yes, Captain!" His subordinates left his room to bring Luffy back in.

They come back 5 minutes later with a well dressed Luffy. He was wearing a nice white dress shirt. He had pressed black shorts on and long black socks. That reached to the middle of his calves. He also had nice dress shoes on as well. BlueJam points at Luffy and tells him to get closer to him.

BlueJam then sits on a chair and pats his lap so Luffy can sit on top. But all Luffy does is stare at him and gives him a death stare.

Luffy might not know a lot of things or be very smart but he knows what BlueJam wants from him. That's why he's not going to give it to him. Though BlueJam sees that Luffy isn't listening to him like an Omega should.

He starts to get angrier.

"When an omega is told to do something buy an alpha they listen."

"No!" Luffy was standing his ground. He had no intention to listen to him just because he was an alpha.

"You disobedient bitch!" [SLAP]

Luffy falls on the ground from the impact. He gets back up right away and puts himself in a fighting position. He had blood on his and a wild look on his face.

"HAHAHAHA! You really think you can beat me you fucker!?"

"I don't 'think' I can! I 'know' I can!" Luffy sees a sword and grabs it. Positioning himself in a defensive stance.

"Oh really? Hahaha then I'll like to see you try!" BlueJam reaches out towards Luffy without thinking much of it. He knows that omegas aren't allowed to learn how to fight, so he had no expectations of Luffy's fighting skills.

Luffy saw this and decided to take his shot. He swung the sword down hard aiming for his arm. But BlueJam sense the danger and pulled his arm out of the way.

Shock isn't the best word to describe how BlueJam looks right now. More like confusion on how an omega could almost take his arm.

However BlueJam doesn't recover fast enough because Luffy took his chance and jumps up in the air and kicks him in the face. While almost slicing off his head. This action left BlueJam on the ground and an opening for Luffy.

He saw a window and ran towards it. He jumped off the boat and conveniently landed on a row boat. His luck his quite amazing. He then proceeded to untether the rope connecting the main ship and row himself out of their. Thankfully they weren't that far from shore.

Because many of BlueJams crew started making their way onto other row boats and began to chase him. Luffy makes it on to shore and runs towards the forest.

'I have to find Ace and Sabo! I need to get to them all!'

———————————————————————

"LUFFY!! SAABBOO!!" Ace was looking all over the place for them. Ever since his fight with Luffy and Sabo weird actions he hasn't seen the both of them since early afternoon.

"I wonder were they're at?"

[RUSTLE] Ace immediately went into hiding. He begins to listen to the conversation. He was worrying because no one other than him and his brothers and family, comes at these part of the woods so late.

"So after we find the omega bitch and beta brat we'll set the place on fire?"

"Yeah that's the plan. Now stop talking so loud what if the omega is near by."

"I'm sorry, I'm just getting so excited!" The pirate said. "I haven't burned down a village in so long!"

"You psycho."

"What!? Hahaha it's okay because we're only burning down that slum Gray Terminal." 

"Okay, whatever let's go find those brats now."

"Okay!" The pirates left the area and Ace came out of his hiding spot looking disarrayed.

'Their gonna burn down Grey Terminal?!' He couldn't believe it! There's hundreds of people that live their. There's the elderly, women and children.

'Sabo and Luffy! They're in trouble I have to find them!'