Ch. 37 - Jango vs. Usopp

Jango makes his way to Usopp's house. He knocks on the door and notices that know one's answering. So he decides to take matters into his own hands.

He pushes the door and because of how flimsy the door is. The lock breaks with ease.

"My what a shabby shack this place is."

"Who are you?!"

"Hmm?"

Jango turns around to see three little boys. The carrie wooden swords and shields.

"Aww how cute. Now why don't you three run along."

"No! You're breaking into are home!"

"Oh so this is your place?"

"Yeah it is!"

"But I thought this place was owned by Usopp."

"It's is!"

It was at that moment that Piiman knew that he messed up.

"Wait! I didn't me—!"

"So, Usopp does live here. Why don't we all wait for him inside."

Jango got closer to the trio. The boys were ready to flee when Ninjin got caught by the arm. Jango had a tight grip on the boy.

"Ahhh! Let go of me!"

"Stop your squirming boy!"

Then Piiman came out from behind Jango and got on top of his back. Tamanegi grabs his leg and hold on tight and bites him on the calf.

"AGGHH! YOU DAMN BRATS LET GO OF ME!!"

"No!"

Piiman then gave Jango a bite on his neck and that was enough for Jango. He tosses Ninjin on the ground and kicks off Tamanegi. Then he grabs Piiman and throws him at the two boys who are on the ground.

"Damn it you brats! I've had enough of you three! I'm just going to save time and kill you all."

Jango grabs a gun from his coat pocket.
Then the boys were facing a gun and knocking on deaths door. Piiman places himself infront of his friends ready to take the blow. From out of no where Usopp sprints towards Jango and moves the gun out of the way from his kids. The gun goes off.

Usopp holds on to Jango's arm. He pushes him against his home. He then bangs his hand on the wall. He wants Jango to let go of the gun. While Usopp is working on the gun Jango is trying to catch his breath. Usopp succeeds on taking the gun out of his hand. The gun drops and he kicks far away from him and the boys.

Jango catches his breath and regains his composure. He has no idea who this is holding on to his arm. So he pushes Usopp to the ground and when Usopp was getting up Jango smacks him. This causes Usopp to fall on to the ground. Usopp then crawls to the boys with a bloody cheek.

Jango was confused on what was going on. He had no idea who this boy was. But then he took a closer look at him and he realizes that he's the beta he's been looking for.

Usopp grabs the boys and put them behind him.

"So you're Usopp."

"Yeah and who are you?"

"I am "Double-Crosser" Jango. The Captain of the Black Cat Pirates."

"What do you want?"

"Oh? I'm here to kill you."

"What...?"

"Yes. I've been order to kill you and all the witness."

"By who?!"