Ch. 30 - Buggy!

"Nice we're finally here."

Zoro had made to the island that he saw the bird past by. He wasn't sure if he should have them stop here but he saw something fall out of the birds mouth. So he made the decision to stop here.

"You three. You're free to do whatever you want. Leave."

"Yes! Mister zoro!"

The trio left in a hurry and zoro went straight into town.

"Now where is Luffy?"

————————————————————————

Luffy had just landed on an Island and he has no idea where he is. All he knows is that some pirate named Buggy is here and this girl named Nami stole something from him.

"So why were they chasing you?"

"Huh?"

"I said why were they chasing you?"

"Hehe, well you see..."

She told him why and basically she stole a rare map to the grand line. Now Buggy wants her dead and if anyone tries to help her they'll die too.

"So why that's why he wants you dead."

"Yes, but it's fine."

"By the way how did you fall from the sky?"

"Oh a giant bird grabbed me with his beak and took me. But I was able to get out of his mouth and I landed on those pirates."

"Oh okay..."

"Yup!"

"OVER THERE!"

The Buggy Pirates found them and started to ran after them. Nami grabs Luffy and takes him to the alley way. 

————————————————————————

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"I'm sorry captain but they got away."

Buggy calmed himself down. He was frighteningly silent.

"Captain?"

"It's okay. You couldn't have known that girl would have another friend. I'll forgive you."

"Thank you Captain Buggy!"

"But he won't."

From out of the shadows came a man with a sword and was riding a unicycle. He lunges at him and slices his head off.

The former crew member head rolls down and etched on his face was a terrifying look.

"Cabaji, Mohji go and find those bastards and bring them here. Also look out for more intruders. Now go!"

"Yes, Captain Buggy!"

Cabaji peddles on his unicycle and heads off in a different direction then Mohji. Mohji gets on Richie and they head north.

"Prepare the Buggy balls."

"Yes Captain."

————————————————————————

"Hmmm?"

Zoro has been walking around aimlessly for awhile now. But the problem is that he keeps ending up in the same place.

"I know I've been here before. Man did he get lost?"

All of a sudden a sword comes down on Zoro. Zoro blocks it in time with his sword.

"Pirate Hunter Zoro."

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm the man that's going to defeat you."

"Oh really? I like to see you try but right now I'm kinda busy."

"Don't worry this won't take long."

Cabaji sends another attack at Zoro. Zoro jumps out of the way and takes out his other swords. Cabaji sends his next attack and it surprises Zoro.

"Kyokugi! Kaji Oyaji!"

"What the hell!"

Cabaji had breath fire! Zoro was able to dodge his attack but when he looked down he saw that his shirt was on fire.

"My fighting style consists of acrobatics and swordplay. That's why Pirate Hunter you can't beat me."

"We'll see."

Zoro runs at him and it looks like he's aiming for his head but in actuality he's going after his unicycle. Zoro cuts the unicycle in half and it makes Cabaji lose his balance. He falls on his face.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!"

"I'm waiting."

Cabaji blind by anger charges at Zoro ready to slash him in half with his sword when Zoro ducks and goes behind him and grabs his scarf. He then pulls him by his scarf and brings him down to the ground. Cabaji's head hits the pavement hard and knocks him out.

"Damn it. I should've asked him if he saw Luffy. Oh well I'll keep walking until I can find him."

————————————————————————

"Come this way."

Nami and Luffy successfully ran away from Buggy's men. Now Nami is leading Luffy somewhere away from the pirates.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to one of the bars that the citizens are hiding in."

Nami walks down a alleyway and at the end of the alleyway is a door. She opens the door and theirs stairs leading down. They walk down the stairs and at the end is a curtain. She pulls the curtains back and they see people hiding.

"These are the citizens that weren't able to evacuate in time when the Pirates came."

"I see."

"Nami."

"Mayor."

"Who is that?"

"This is Luffy and don't worry he's not a Pirate."

"Yes I am."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"WHAT!?"

"Shishishi!"