Ch. 19 - GoodBye...

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - this episode has graphic scenes of burning bodies and death of major characters. You have been warned.

Overall I hope you like it and enjoy 😉.

————————————————————————

When you make it at the top of the hill you see a sea of Grey Terminal citizens. Who where helping each other. It was truly an amazing sight to see. Even the group he came with where surprised to see what was going on.

Then a older lady came up to us and began to help us out.

"Here you kids go." She gives us blankets and leads us to sit down next to them." Come sit down and place the elderly over here by the tree." Sabo does just that and when he got up he stretched and you could hear a big crack.

The girl comes up to Sabo and thanks him one last time. "Thank you so much!" Sabo was blushing and had a gentle smile in his face.

"No, don't worry about it."

Then the Grandma grabs Sabo's hand and says, "thank you."

Sabo kneels down and places his hand on hers. "Don't worry about it ma'am."

He gets up and says goodbye to the group and begins his way around the camp. He was trying to see if he could find anyone he knew.

'I still can't believe that there's this many people here and why are they all helping each other?' He looks around and he still can't find anything. 'I guess it's a good thing that I can't find anyone I know here. It must mean their safe.'

"Sabo!?" Sabo turns around to face whoever was calling for him.

When he turns around he sees that it's one of the bandits. So many questions where going through his head. Like why are you here? Why is there a fire? What's going on? Why do you look so beat up? Where's the rest of the bandits? Where's Dadan? Where's Ace and Luffy? Is everyone okay? He had so many questions that he didn't know what to say.

The bandit scratches his head and sighs. He beckons for him to follow. He then walks him where all the other bandits are. Sabo sees that they are beat up pretty bad. They look worse then the citizens. He looks around some more and he sees some bandits huddle up together.

He got curious so he made his way towards them and as he got closer he sees a horrifying sight. It was Luffy laying on the ground looking so beat up and worn out.

He looks like he was going to die. He begins to panic and leaps towards Luffy. Shouting out for answers on what happened and who hurt him.

The bandits were holding him back so not to hurt Luffy. Sabo was hysterical he didn't know what to do.

That was until the bandit that found Sabo grabs him from behind and pulls him back. "Sabo stop if you don't clam down we can't explain what happened!" Sabo stopped thrashing out but his breath was so fast. He needs to clam down so the bandit that is holding him turns him around facing him so that he doesn't keep looking at Luffy.

"Listen to me!" The bandit grabs his face, "breath slowly! In and out, in and out that's right slowly....in and out." The bandit leans his head against Sabo's. "Now tell me what is my name?"

Sabo looks so out of it but the bandit gives him a gentle shake and asks his questions again. "Sabo what's my name?"
Sabo looks up and then looks down. He takes a one last big breath and exhales.

"You're name is.....Jet."

"That's right. Now what day is it?"

Sabo breathing is a lot better and it's a lot easier for him to answer questions. "It's a Saturday May, 6."