Ch. 12 - This Means War!

It's nearly night time and the brothers aren't back at the mountain bandits hideout. Dadan notices this and had sent out a group to find them.

When her men come back they bring back a man.

"Eh? Who the hell is this?!" She was confused as why they brought back a man and not her boys.

"Sorry Boss, but when we were looking for them we found this pirate. He was wondering around our territory looking for something. He also happens to belong to BlueJam."

The pirate in question was young beta male. He probably has just joined the crew. He was about 15 or 16 years old. He had a chiseled jaw and blue eyes. He was actually quite good looking. However, you can tell that he was a coward.

He was shaking in his own boots. If someone asked him to decide whether his crew or him should die he would pick his crew. In a heartbeat, I know that for a fact.

"Oh really, is that so?"

Dadan makes her way towards the boy and bends down on one kneel. Making sure that her and him are eye level.

"Now tell me pirate. Why is one of BlueJams lackeys walking in the forest alone? Matter fact why are you in my territory? Also, what were you up too at this hour?"

The young beta was terrified. His face was the look of pure terror. Because how Dadan was looking at him was like looking at a mother bear ready to tear you limb from limb.

"I-I I swear! I-I di-didn't do anything wrong!"

"I never said or told you that you did something wrong. All I asked was why were you in my territory and what you were doing at this late in the evening."

You can tell that he was trying his best to keep quiet. 'Hmmm. Maybe he's not a coward after all.'

"Very well if you're not gonna tell me then I might as well kill you."

Dadan looks at one of her nakama and signal them to take the boy. The bandits begin to prepare for the execution. They start to drag the young beta next to the fire pit that's built inside. They light it up and begin to boil some water. The beta was scared of what was come so he began to thrash about in his captors arms. He managed to escape from their grasp and was about to run free but then he felt a terrible pain in the back of his head.

He looks up and it was Dadan she had her giant club with her. She was the one that struck him. She is the one that is ruining his chance to escape. She will be the reason why he dies and she does not care.

"Please I beg of you! Please have mercy on me!" He was hysterical. He was grabbing Dadan buy her pants. His whole body was basically on top of her. He had tears streaming down his face. Pleading that she would change her mind.

She stares at him long and hard until she finally made her decision. "Fine I'll reconsider but only by one circumstance."

"Anything! I'll give you anything! What is it that you want my boss?"

"First, tell me why you were out here? Second, why is BlueJams men in my territory?"

The young beta wasted no time on reveling the plans. "The captain sent me and four other men to look for an omega boy. Also to keep a look out for the young alpha male and young beta male."

"Oh really?"

"Yes I swear!" The beta was still clingy onto Dadan's pants.

"Now tell me the other reason."

"Oh yes. The other reason on why we are here is because we need to bring back the omega before the extermination begins."

You can here the sounds of muttering coming from the bandits. Dadan herself was confused.