Ch. 25 - We're Coming For You Zoro!

At the Marine base on Island Yotsuba in Shells town is Pirate Hunter named Roronoa zoro. Along side the Pirate Hunter is a brand new pirate who goes by the name Monkey D. Luffy. Who is trying to convince a certain Pirate Hunter to join his crew.

"There's no way in hell that I will ever join a Pirate crew!"

"Oh come on! It'll be super fun!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah! We'll go on adventures and have parties all the time! It will be super fun!"

"I said no! Now scram!"

"Come on it's better then standing here all day! By the way why are you here?"

"Now you ask?......"

Luffy is waiting for Zoro to answer him.

*sigh* "I'm here because some bastard sent a dog after a little girl and I stopped it. He said I had committed a crime and sent me here for thirty days. Now I just got to last 8 more days."

"Hmm? I see! I can't wait for 8more days!"

"What?"

"I'm going to set you free!"

"Huh?! Are you listening to me at al!?"

"Nope!"

"You bastard I told you that I'm not joining your crew! Also it doesn't matter if you set me free I need my swords."

"Your swords?"

"Yeah that bastard took my swords."

"Where are they I'll get them back."

*sigh* "They're in the Marine base."

"Oh? Okay then, I'll get them back but first I have to go to my friends I need to see if they are okay. I'll see ya later!"

"Wai-!"

Before Zoro could protest, Luffy jumps up and grabs the edge of the stone wall he pushes himself up and over the wall. He makes his way towards his friends.

————————————————————————

Luffy makes back into town and makes his way towards where he left his friends. When he arrives at the spot he left them he notices their not there. He begins to get a little worried. He left his friends unguarded. Even though he left Koby behind with the kids that doesn't mean anything. Koby isn't strong and neither are any of the kids. He starts to call for them.

"Koby! Koby where are you!?"

He listens to see if he can hear anything and nothing.

"Kids! Koby!"

He begins to walk around, when he hears a response back.

"Luffy-San!"

Luffy turns around and sees Koby.

"Where were you guys? I was looking for you!"

"I'm sorry Luffy-San but some kind lady that owns a restaurant here asked us if we were hungry and she took us in. I came back here to see if you came back."

"So the kids are at the restaurant?"

"Yeah! Their eating right now let's go."

So the two of them walk towards the restaurant and when they open the door Luffy sees someone familiar. It was the little girl that was with Zoro.

"Ah! I know you."

Luffy points at the little girl and when the little girl turns to look who it is she was shocked. Her mouth was hanging open and began to sweat. She begins to look around for someone and runs up to Luffy to try and keep him quiet.