Ch. 38 - Usopp vs. Black Cat Pirates!

The tiny home owned by Usopp is no longer safe because Jango knows where they live. So Usopp tells the others to fall him. They grab the boys and head to the place that Usopp said is safe.

They head through the forest and at the end of the forest is a mansion on a hill. The mansion is gated and it provides a safe place for them.

"Follow me this way."

The group follows him and Usopp leads him to the side of a gate that was hidden by bushes. The trio wonders why they have to go through this way and not the front gate. But they put the thought aside and follow Usopp.

They are lead to a beautiful garden. It had so many flowers and decorated bushes. There was a fountain and a stone path way that lead to a gazebo. The garden was very beautiful.

Usopp walks to a big tree that's next to a window. He begins to climb it and the proceeds to knock on it. He knocks three times and on the third knock the window opens and shows a gorgeous women. She had light blond hair and light blue eyes. Her skin was fair and had no blemishes.

"Usopp? Why are you here? You were just here."

"I'm sorry Kaya but I need your help."

Usopp points down towards the group. Zoro was carrying two of the boys and Luffy was carrying one of them.

"Oh my! Go through the front door I'll let them know I have guest."

"Thank you Kaya!"

Kaya nods her head and walks towards the doors to let the guards know that she was going to have guest. Usopp climbs down the tree and leads the gang to the front door.

The head to the front doors and guards see them and let them in. Kaya was already waiting downstairs for them. She rushes them to a spare rooms that they have and calls for some maids and nurses.

"Set them down here."

There where three beds in the room. The whole room looks like an infirmary. Zoro puts down the two boys and Luffy puts down one Piiman next to Kaya. Kaya examines him and checks if there's any major injuries.

She sighs in relief and lets Usopp and the trio know that they are okay. Kaya gives the nurses orders to examine the boys and also to change their clothes into some pajamas. Kaya leaves the nurses to tend to the boys and takes the Ganga upstairs to her room.

She leads them to her room and closes the door. She tells them to sit down at the couches that she has in her room and to explain everything that's happened. They explain that a man named Jango is after Usopp and the kids with the intention of killing them.

Kaya gives herself a minute to collect her thoughts. She gets up from the seat and walks over to the table. She pours herself some tea and pours three more cups. She brings the teas over to them and sits back down.

"I believe you should meet him at the cove."

"Kaya?"

"Yes, that's what you should do. You should face head on and confront him."

"But Kaya it could be a trap!"

"Of course it is. He wants you to go over there so he can gang up on you."

"Then why go?"

"Why not go? You know where he'll be and you most likely know that he's not going to be alone. What he doesn't know is that you know this island like the back of your hand. You know that cove and where it's hiding spots. This is your home and your not going to let some stranger walk in destroy it. No! You're going to go in there and show him what your made of, Usopp!"