Did I... do something wrong?

Demencia had been looking for Flug ever since her incident two days ago. He always seemed to just be leaving when she arrived, and was always busy with a project. He was definitely avoiding her.

"Flug put the waffle maker down, there's no way I'd let 5.0.5 cook my food."

"He's really good at it! You've eaten it before, too."

"That was when you were in a coma. Do you want me to put you in another just for me to eat his cooking?"

"No."

Demencia waltzed into the kitchen, her evil grin stretching across her face. Flug instantly noticed her presence. Black Hat made his way out the kitchen with a cup of poison and the daily newspaper. He could already feel the migraine forming from being in the same room as his subordinates.

"I will pin you down if I have to, Flug," she threatened. He sighed, eyes looking everywhere but at her. Demencia took a step forward only to be halted by him.

"You said I was pleasing to look at. How? I just have a normal face! Do you have some kind of freaky face fetish?" He paused, "...do those even exist?"

She giggled uncontrollably, then wiped a tear from her eye. "No! Out of all of mine, that's definitely not one. And no... I don't think that exists."

Flug rose a brow at the comment.

"Also, I can find a dead rat pleasing to look at. Don't take it to heart."

The doctor eyed her. Her mood had shifted so fast. She was bawling her eyes out and practically dead inside earlier that week but suddenly became fine.

"Black Hat rejects you but you get over it in one night? Why were you crying so much about it then?"

"PMS," she deadpanned, picking her nails.

Flug blinked.

"Anyways, can you stop avoiding me now? You're always so wishy-washy!"

"Me? 'Wishy-washy'?" He nearly yelled.

"Yes! At least I have an excuse!"

"You're so confusing!"

"You were the one who started this whole avoiding thing!"

"Only because you said something weird!"

"You were the one who took it weird! Nasty!"

"I'm not nasty! Look in the mirror!"

"At least I can accept that I'm nasty! Unlike someone."

Flug huffed, balling up his fists. She always knew how to push his buttons. Her face was puffed up, obviously being agitated by him as well. He couldn't suppress his smile when he saw her face like that.

"What's so funny?" Demencia snapped.

"Your face is all puffed up!"

"You don't get to talk about anyone's face, Mr. Paper bag."

"Oh whatever."

"Why do you wear that thing anyways?" She rose a brow, her hands reaching to grab it.

"None of your business. Now, go eat something that isn't processed. Your diet consists of Skittles and two day old, flat soda."

"At least I have taste!" Demencia stuck her tounge out, grabbing a banana from the bunch.

The bananas. It was always a banana.

"...Why have you been eating so many bananas lately?"

Demencia's eyes snapped towards him, as if caught off guard. She then regained her usual composure, sporting a lazy grin, "What do you mean?"