The Release

Erm... saucy... boobage lies ahead

...

The smell of breakfast woke Demencia out of her sleep. She rubbed her eyes, groggy and angry the night had went by so fast. Her stomach growled.

"You sound hungry." Flug chuckled, stepping into the room with a plate of food. Demencia peeped out from the covers to see what was on the menu.

"We got room service, it's alright, just not as good as 5.0.5's cooking." Flug eyed a cinnamon roll on his plate.

"Ugh. I felt like I didn't even sleep," she groaned, putting her pillow over her face. "And not in the way I'd like too."

"Demencia, already?" Flug groaned, setting down his plate and turning on the television in front of the bed.

"Yes, already!" She rose up from her resting position, snatching a sausage off Flug's plate.

"Hey! Get your own food!"

"Um, no. I want your sausage."

Flug rolled his eyes at her obvious innuendo. She popped the meat in her mouth, swallowing it whole. He got minor banana flashbacks.

"By the way, Black Hat left not too long ago. That's around the time the food came," he told her, focused on the television.

"...he's gone?" Demencia asked again, coming up from under the sheets.

"Yeah. I just said that," Flug continued to watch the news on the screen.

She came around him, removing the plate from his hold and replacing it with her body. She got into his lap, putting her legs on either side of him.

"At least go eat something first..." He trailed off, ceasing to chew the food he had in his mouth.

Demencia's mind was throwing several dirty jokes she could make with that. She herself was tired of them, so she decided against it.

"But Flug..." She pouted.

"Go eat."

Demencia let out a prolonged, very exaggerated sigh. Grumbling, she swung herself off of Flug. She put the food back in his hands and left the hotel room, going to the kitchen.

"I hate how much he cares now..." She mumbled to herself. "But it's so sweet!" Demencia swooned, giggling to herself down the hallway.

She stepped into the kitchen, setting eyes on several platters of breakfast items. Scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, sausage... her meat cravings hit her like a rock.

"Shit." Demencia grabbed a plate, loading it full with the protein. She left the kitchen, coming back with a full plate. She sat on the bed, stuffing a slice of ham into her mouth.

"Didn't take you for a hard carnivore."

"Mmm... considering what happens to the heroes I assassinate when I'm hungry, I don't want to answer that."

Flug remained silent, turning back to the television. On it's screen was now footage of the damaged hotel from yesterday, still glowing green from Black Hat's flames.

"So they just can't get rid of them?" Demencia questioned, mouth full.

Flug took a bite from his cinnamon roll, "Nope. One of Black Hat's many... persistent powers. They will go away if there's a human sacrifice, though."

"Sick."

Demencia inhaled her plate, finishing it at the same time as Flug had finished his own. She stood up, setting her plate to the side. She walked over to the window, closing the curtains. The room grew noticably darker. The girl turned, returning back to the bed and crawled towards Flug on top of it.