:Chapter 9:

:Ice:

I was in the shower under the beam of lukewarm water. Something that my body could handle. Cold showers weren't something I preferred but hot showers were out of option. But lukewarm my body could handle. Alex had provided me some of his clothes.

I let the water rinse off everything that happened. From Alex getting hurt because of me to his family knowing. I bit my lip as I scrubbed my cold skin that warmed some under the beam of the water. Least I knew I was alive. I fought back any tears before turning off the shower.

Taking a towel around me I dried off some and looked at myself in the mirror. My white haired was in wet heap around my shoulders. I went back and dried myself off before putting on my clothes. With that I walked out into Alex's room.

Alex was sitting down on the bed waiting for me. I bit my lip before sitting besides him. "Are you mad?" I asked Alex. Alex shook his head. "Not at you anyway or Blizzard. I'm mad at the bastards who tried to kill you and everything going on." Alex said and I nodded.

"Yes everything is getting complicated. I'm sorry for that Alex." I told him. "It's not your fault, it's not like you asked to be hunted down." Alex said and I nodded at that. Alex bit his lip before leaning over and hugging me.

His embrace was comforting that all I did was lean into it. Slowly my hands went to his shirt as Alex rested head against mine. Then he kissed me before pulling back. "Are we sharing a bed?" I asked looking at Alex's bed. "If you want or I can sleep on the couch." Alex said.

He looked at the sofa in his room. They all had a small couch in their room, well the two left. Most of the other rooms were used as spare bedrooms, but hadn't been changed one bit. In case Alex's brothers decided to come stay here with their kids.

Alex bit his lip. "You can sleep on the bed with me." I told Alex who smiled just a bit at that and nodded. "Seems we'll be spending lots of time together." Alex said. "Is that bad?" I asked leaning over. "No, it's great." Alex said and I smiled at that.

"Well it looks like you will be having dinner with me a lot." Alex said with one of his goofy smiles. And that's all it took to loosen up the tension of the assassins. And anything else that might be heading our way. All I could do was smile at Alex.

He continued talking to me and I talked just as happy at that. We continued talking before finally laying back on the bed. Time to seemed to fly when we were together. The sky turned dark as we laid in bed wasting time away together with smiles on our face.

 The sky turned dark as we laid in bed wasting time away together with smiles on our face

After thirty minutes of laying in bed Danielle knocked on the door. "Your things are downstairs." Danielle said coming in and I got up and Alex followed me downstairs.

Blizzard was heading out of the room as well as the door opened with the person carrying our things in about four different bags. Our clothes, and no doubt anything else Danielle deemed important or that Blizzard listed off for Danielle to tell them to get for our things that we would need.