:Chapter 12:

:Alex:

Ice and I were sitting in the room when Blizzard knocked on the door. "Come in." I said and Blizzard walked into the room and shut the door behind him. His piercing icy blue eyes trapped me in place before he looked at Ice.

'I wonder what he's here for.' 'Probably to talk to Ice, I hope he hasn't found any more assassins closing in.' "Ice." Blizzard's voice cut through like a knife through butter. "Yes Blizzard?" Ice asked putting her hands in her lap as she sat next to me looking at Blizzard.

"You two meet me outside in the front near the woods." Blizzard said. And then he left. Ice looked at me before sucking in some breath and standing up. I grabbed my jacket and followed Ice outside until we were out where Blizzard was waiting for us in his loose silk shirt.

"Ice." Blizzard said. "What did you need me for?" Ice asked. 'Something tells me this isn't just some guardian-target type of bonding.' "Ice make a sword." Blizzard said. "What?" Ice asked. "I don't like repeating myself, make yourself a weapon of ice." Blizzard said his eyes glowing white for a moment.

The white flurry appeared near her hands with them glowing and turning cold before the dagger grew. "What's going on?" Ice asked Blizzard who watched her. "Alex. . . Ice, defend yourself." Was all Blizzard let out. 'Well guess we're getting a crash course now aren't we?' Echo got it before I did.

Blizzard glowed white before he leaped forward as the snow leopard tail swishing as he hissed. Then he came charging at Ice and I shoved her out of the way just in time. Blizzard landed hard before baring teeth at us as my eyes turned a bright gold.

'He's testing us to see how well we would fare in a fight, shift and defend yourself.' I pushed off all my clothes as Blizzard readied himself. My bones lifted under my skin and snapped as fur pushed through skin before I stood in wolf form baring in my teeth.

Just as I got in my wolf skin Blizzard lunged forward and I snarled. Teeth bared as Blizzard came at me and I ran towards the side as Blizzard went out at Ice. I slammed all my body weight into the snow leopard and we went rolling and I snapped at his fur.

Sharp claws raked into my side as I bit into his shoulder and kicked him off me. Ice watched absolutely shocked as I got up and shook my fur. I bared teeth before lunging back at him. Blizzard narrowly dodged me before going after Ice and almost as he got her she ran.

I leapt over her and grabbed Blizzard's neck and began shaking him by his neck. 'You need to watch, Blizzard no doubt has tricks up his sleeve.' So I tightened my grip on his shoulder and a glint formed in those blue eyes and then he disappeared.

And my grip on the leopard was lost as he took off in the form of a snow owl and flew around as I snarled. Ice got up and rushed towards me her eyes frantic. 'He's training you guys for a real life situation in which you would be attacked.'

The owl then dove and just as it neared the white stag came out antlers pointed out at it. I shoved Ice out of the way before grabbing an antler and jerking him around. The eyes glared at me before Blizzard kicked me and I yelped and let go before Blizzard charged at Ice.

I was up again to defend her and grabbed him by his hindquarters before Ice snapped out of it. Her hands burned with her magik before an ice spear was shot out barely missing Blizzard who looked over shocked and I took that advantage and pounced on him.

'Take advantage of any situation that you can get as your going to need it.' Echo was more level headed than I was. I refused to let go of Blizzard and wrestled him to the ground before finally I got him down. Blizzard still gave me a hell of run the entire time.