:Chapter 15:

:Ice:

Three assassins out of five. We had three more assassins to deal with before we could finally have peace here. Somehow Danielle and Jackson had the school close until this was over with once more. I still couldn't grasp how they do that.

But they were able to do that so I spent all my time with Alex. I was in the bath of Alex's with warm water lapping at my cold skin. Warm and hot water didn't bother me the way hot weather did. It was one of the few hot things my body could withstand.

The sweet smell of rosemary was strong as well as the candles burning. The lights were dimmed low as I ran a hand through my white locks. I had showered in the stall first before asking Alex if I could take a bath in here and he said I could.

Taking a bath was a good way to relax. All the sweat, dirt, and blood had been rinsed off of my body and swirled into the drain of the shower. And it was refreshing to be clean and smelling of candied apples, the soap I had used.

I could hear Alex moving around in his room and the comb going through his hair. When I was done with my bath Alex said he would take a shower. Although I said he could take one while I was in the bath. He couldn't see anything as the bubbles covered me and the water was a blue from the bath bomb.

I moved some just as Alex opened the door and blue eyes trailed over to me. The bubbles had turned a bright ice blue from the bath bomb and concealed my pale skin and fleshy parts. Alex turned a red before he went to the shower stall.

I turned away when he began undressing with my cheeks turning red similar to his. And then Alex was in the shower while I popped each bubble with a small smile on my face. I could hear the water beating down on Alex as an image popped into my head.

Alex bare in the shower with the water dripping down his peach colored skin. His black hair soaked and clinging to him as he ran his hands through his hair. And covered it in shampoo and conditioner and brought the scentless soap on him and then he would step out.

I shook my head of those naughty thoughts before going back to the bubble bath. Putting all my effort into the soft and sweet smelling bubbles that covered me I began popping them once more to distract myself from the sinful thoughts of Alex's body.

I ran my hand over the bubbles as they formed on me making me smile. Such an innocent thing I was doing honestly. Just taking a bubble bath, it was normal. Normality was something I craved since these assassins began attacking us. And feeling this normal is a clarity that I wish wouldn't end anytime soon.

I didn't want to get out of this bathtub filled with a bath comb, bubbles, and rose petals around the edges until the water was cold. Even then I didn't want to get out. Cold water didn't bother me. I just wanted to stay here and let the water lap at my skin.

That's all I cared about. The normal life, and something as small as a bubble bath seemed to do it. Even with Alex in the shower cleaning himself. I blushed at the thought of Alex as I brought my hand up looking at the bubbles on it before brushing them off.

The soapy residue stayed on my hand as I looked back at the shower stall seeing Alex's silhouette in it. He was quiet as he cleaned himself and let the water rinse the soap off of him before he reached out and turned off the shower.

And then he slid it open and snatched a towel before wrapping it around his waist. And then he was out confirming his wet self. Black hair clung to his peach skin with water droplets clinging for dear life before falling and dripping down his muscled chest and neck.

Alex went to the mirror and began drying his hair before he cast a glance towards me. I looked away in embarrassment. He caught me staring at him while he wore only a towel around his waist, a short one that left a lot to imagination since you could see the dip near pelvic area.